Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He also retired so he could watch his sons Sr season. The kiddo is now at OU.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
      Urban retired for medical reasons too...

I still don't think he takes it either, but I could see the scenario where he takes it for the season.

Haha right. These were legit reasons. His cardiologist told him he better remove stress from his life immediately or he would end up dead like his father

Comment

Originally posted by thegrouse View Post
        Matt Campbell was the first name that I have heard. Would be quite the stepping stone from ISU to tOSU. Either way I think they have some rough years ahead

He just signed a new contract and has a hefty buyout. I realize if they want him, they are a school that can pony up but when it comes to coaching changes / buyouts / etc it all adds up. Tennesee balked at his buyout this past season.

I think they will do an interim coach and make a change next season with a full search. I don’t see a change this late in the game.

Comment

Originally posted by 44mAG View Post
          I still don't understand what's funny? Sumlin recruited okay, I didn't say great. Also, A&M isn't in the big 12 anymore believe it or not. Therefore, it doesn't matter how much talent we get compared to any big 12 school. They instead have moved on to focus on comparing themselves to the SEC west schools if they want to get to where they want to be.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          What's funny is one conference championship since 1998 and only 3 top 25 finishes since the turn of the century.

Just win some games. Quit talking about moving on to better things. Last time I checked, winning games is what matters most.

Comment

Originally posted by CaptainDave View Post
            What's funny is one conference championship since 1998 and only 3 top 25 finishes since the turn of the century.

Just win some games. Quit talking about moving on to better things. Last time I checked, winning games is what matters most.
            Dont use facts that takes the fun out of everything

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
              Dont use facts that takes the fun out of everything
              I know.

Frankly, I don't hate the Ags or Horns. Hopefully their new coaches can elevate the programs. Getting tired of hearing about Bama and Clemson.

Comment

Wait a second..Stoops would be considered?

Meyer is forced out because one of his coaches beat their wife and is replaced with Stoops who allowed one of his players to remain on the team after cold clocking a girl. Does this make sense?

Comment

Originally posted by JeffK View Post

Meyer is forced out because one of his coaches beat their wife and is replaced with Stoops who allowed one of his players to remain on the team after cold clocking a girl. Does this make sense?
                  Not a bit. What about this world lately leads you to believe things need to make sense.

AA baseball player in Astros system: Beats the hell out of his girlfriend on camera.

Astros: We have zero tolerance for this kind of thing, you're fired!

Top 5 closer in baseball: Beats the hell out of his wife so bad it it leads LEO to say things like "worst they've ever seen", in reference to the photos.

Astros: You're hired!

Comment

2018 CFB Fall Camp Thread

Originally posted by CaptainDave View Post

Doesn't it just seem like common sense to talk about the programs and conference you play every year? I never said that we were dominating the SEC or anything. Stop getting your feelings hurt. Ag's are in the SEC. No need to discuss other programs. To get to the point where we can compete for a conference title, we have to be better than the SEC west teams. Correct? If you don't want to hear Ags talk about moving on to the SEC, and what we need to do to compete in the most talented conference in college football, what would you prefer us talk about? I guess I'll leave this thread alone. Didn't know this was only reserved for non SEC school discussion.

Comment

It would for Ohio State Fans. They don't think Meyer should be forced out as it is.........

Comment

Urban trying to cover his tracks with a statement. Will it work?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                          Urban trying to cover his tracks with a statement. Will it work?

Urban is lying.

I just heard the statement.

Why was the guy still on the staff if he went through the proper channels?

Comment

I am glad to see him end his statement like Art Briles, I have a wife and daughters too!

Comment

In my opinion his statement hurt him. I would fire him and the AD tonight.

Comment

KSU is up a creek, take a look at the background on some of his assistant coaches too!

Comment

Working...
                                X