Look at these graphs & tables!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 100%TtId View Post
    He baits quite often on threads around here. One could even say he has enough experience doing so that he could be considered a master baiter.
    Originally posted by CoolHandLuke View Post
    The only “tool” around here is the one that keeps asking ,”what is a computer?”
    It's bait to get the green screen to think deeper than just what color looks better on a SxS.

The answer to this OP is in your face hiding in plain sight but nobody even noticed it.
    So I pointed it out, we are in the "what is a computer?" age and y'all are wondering why hunting license numbers are declining.
    Because kids these days don't want to get off their iPads in order to get in the outdoors and mainly that is their parents fault.
    Lack of outdoors education.
    Everything is so technology driven these days.

As I posted earlier, Tool vs Weapon.
    My wife I'd one that would immediately say the shotgun is the weapon.
    I'd take a moment to say, "it depends."

Please don't detail this with calling me a troll and please stay on topic of why hunting license numbers are falling.

Comment

Originally posted by CoolHandLuke View Post
      The only “tool” around here is the one that keeps asking ,”what is a computer?”
      This is funny coming from a guy that added absolutely ZERO to this thread.
      I mean ZERO.
      You wasted bandwidth.

When Shane's post in here have mimicked mine.
      Very similar thought patterns.
      But yet I'm a troll?

Do you not agree with my theory of why hunting license numbers are declining?
      If so, what are YOUR thoughts on the matter?
      What do you think could be done to reverse this trend?
      Have you personally witnessed any contributing factors as to the decline in numbers?
      Ive given a firsthand account of why numbers could decrease from my very own household.
      But you add nothing to the conversation and only chime in to be negative.

This is exactly what Shane addressed above.
      Hunters tearing hunters down.

Comment

texansfan:

1. You've been given repeated verbal beatdowns on numerous threads for the same reasons. You still aren't grasping what that is telling you.

2. Don't tell me or anyone else what we can or can't post here on a public forum. Not your job.

3. Proof-read your ****ing posts before hitting 'submit'. Wasting readers time by forcing them to mentally edit your gibberish and spelling errors relegates you to the kid's table for Thanksgiving. Or the filter.

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
          Age of consent (who is to say a 4 year old really wants to sit through the gore of pig guts and blood?)

And hygiene (hogs are dirty and carry diseases)

Mommabear and I have discussed this and she's a city slicker through and through and would rather get our bacon from Central Market rather than have me set up the cold smoker in the backyard.

Although, she admits my bacon tastes so much better than anything store bought.

I come from the angle of this being a teachable moment for our girls to let them know exactly where bacon comes from and it is not made shrink wrapped like that.

I also want to be able to say 20 years from now when my oldest is in her surgery residency at Hopkins that what got her interested in surgery was field dressing hogs in East Texas and sticking her hands in a warm hog to pull the guts out.

Wife doesn't see it like that.

She'd rather our girls learn surgical techniques from clean cadavers in medical schools.

You can't control how those you love think (I think she'd vote for Oprah over trump too given the chance)

Another problem I have is my kids are scared at the mere sight of guns.

Never heard one go bang, but just the look of a long gun when I pull one out sends them running and screaming.

Tool vs Weapon.

Mommabear don't like guns neither.

Its just a uphill battle but I take small wins win I can.

City folk vs Country folk

You and I don’t see eye to eye on a lot of things but I have to give you props for trying to make your situation work. You definitely have an uphill battle on your hands.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by 100%TtId View Post
            texansfan:

1. You've been given repeated verbal beatdowns on numerous threads for the same reasons. You still aren't grasping what that is telling you.

2. Don't tell me or anyone else what we can or can't post here on a public forum. Not your job.

3. Proof-read your ****ing posts before hitting 'submit'. Wasting readers time by forcing them to mentally edit your gibberish and spelling errors relegates you to the kid's table for Thanksgiving. Or the filter.

Normally I would agree but he has contributed positively to this thread and hopefully made people think.

It’s pretty sad how much we all are almost slaves to technology and miss some things that really matter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

And it continues ......geez ,...no one asked what the problems are.......we all know them!!!!!!! The only question is are hunters willing to help resolve the trend. The article gives multiple ways to resolve the negative trend. I read a lot of TBHers stating "if they would", "why should they".......folks all that matters is getting the issue resolved.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
              X