Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hack!!!!

Comment

Did this reference go over your head, no cofee, weed, Austinitus ?

Its in reference to Alex's FEMA camp story and the government sending folk like you to them. I hope you didn't take it as a threat, I don't EVER threaten.

Originally posted by forest-hunter View Post
      Voodoo I like you but watch your words sir, I don't care about smiley faces.
      Last edited by Voodoo; 06-20-2017, 08:51 AM.

Comment

I get it, no offense taken.

Comment

Alex Jones doesn't scare me - the people that follow him and believe his nonsense do. I used to watch him on Austin public access years ago, during the black helicopter days, just for entertainment. Like watching a comedian. I thought the callers were fake too. Finally I realized that there were people who actually bought the nonsense he was selling. Haven't watched him since that epiphany.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Alex Jones is not taken light lightly in his surrounding areas of trendy Austin Texas I see lol

Comment

FWIW - I grew up with Alex in Rockwall. Went to middle school and high school with him - rode the bus with him and was good friends with him. Well - as good of friends as you could be with him. Let me tell you - he was and still is absolutely nuts. I mean - CRAZY CRAZY CRAZY. He was/is smart, articulate, etc., but above all else - he was/is a nutter. Everyone that knew him from those days are just as surprised that #1, he's still alive, but #2, that he has been so successful at selling his brand of crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by Hunt life View Post
                Alex Jones is not taken light lightly in his surrounding areas of trendy Austin Texas I see lol
                You would be surprised of the number of infowars stickers you see on cars in this town. I used to drink his kool aid. Glad I kicked the habit.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                    I'd venture to say that this is true of almost all of the talking heads. It's a "schtick" and they are essentially entertainers. Fringe is eye catching and the more eyes you capture the more advertising $ you can pocket
                    My take on him and other talking radio heads........and also TV heads!
                    Originally posted by UltraMax View Post
                    I think Alex Jones is a hoax. I think info wars is owned by the govt and Alex Jones works for them.
                    Now that would be downright bizzarro!!!!!
                    Originally posted by coonazz View Post
                    FWIW - I grew up with Alex in Rockwall. Went to middle school and high school with him - rode the bus with him and was good friends with him. Well - as good of friends as you could be with him. Let me tell you - he was and still is absolutely nuts. I mean - CRAZY CRAZY CRAZY. He was/is smart, articulate, etc., but above all else - he was/is a nutter. Everyone that knew him from those days are just as surprised that #1, he's still alive, but #2, that he has been so successful at selling his brand of crazy.
                    Thanks for that insight Tony!

Comment

i wish to be informed like you informed individuals.

where do you guys get your accurate and honest information?

thanks in advance for the chuckle.

Comment

Alex is the puppet of the alien overlords who built the pyramids and have been controlling human history ever since.

Comment

"It does what its told"

Originally posted by monsterspike View Post
                          i wish to be informed like you informed individuals.

where do you guys get your accurate and honest information?

thanks in advance for the chuckle.

Comment

Originally posted by coonazz View Post
                            I'm curious as to his claim that he slept with countless women in his youth. Any truth to that?

Comment

Originally posted by Hank Hill View Post
                              I'm curious as to his claim that he slept with countless women in his youth. Any truth to that?
                              Nope. Now, he was kicked out of Rockwall ISD, so his family moved down to Austin for his senior year in 93. Not sure if that was what he was talking about, but it didn't happen in Rockwall.

He did get in fights every day and many times with the same guy.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

He ruins good supported points... with crazy over the top ness... I want Joe Rogan in charge of info wars and let's see if we can get some straight no bs NEWS with as full supported articles

Comment

Working...
                                X