Polaris Ranger Bumper?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Polaris Ranger Bumper?

I've begun the process of doing all the upgrades to my 2017 900 XP EPS. I've been shopping for a front bumper online. I'm having a hard time finding exactly what I'm looking for, but that's still a peaking to my eye.

I want to be able to mount a winch and still have a front receiver hitch. So, either the winch has to be mounted to the bumper, so I can fit the after market receiver hitch where the factory winch mount would go; or the winch has to mpunt in the factory winch location and the receiver hitch is integrated into the bumper.

I would like the winch to have a "bully bar" on top of the bumper, but not the bars that extend out and wrap around the headlights. I just don't like the look of it.

So, let's see what yall have found or are aware of, because I'm just not see it online and have searched through all of the Ranger threads that I could find on the Green Screen.

Eaglemountainoutfitters.com

Comment

Originally posted by Grant2 View Post
      Eaglemountainoutfitters.com
      Yep, just came across that from another thread I was searching. They're pretty proud of them. But, it's a sharp looking bumper.

Comment

Nobody else has other suggestions for me to look at?

Comment

Have you thought about running a winch in a multi mount? Just run bumpers with the receiver mount. Keep the winch mounted in your bed , or under your seat until you need it. Then you can use it on the front or rear of the machine. It will stay cleaner, and also be easier to clean/service when needed. Just a thought.

Comment

Look at ATV-Guru.

Comment

KFI.com has some good options on front mounts.

Comment

Thank you, gents. Anyone else?

Comment

Tough Country makes a replacement bumper with front receiver and winch plate built in. They also have tabs for LED bar as well. I have one on my 16 900XP Crew and love it.

Comment

Working...
                  X