Smart car - 2 trucks - UGLY !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Artos View Post
    Yeah, but which one do you prefer for your family??

I could care less what people want to drive but don't be mad at my decision to be in a larger / safer vehicle. I'll stack the favor for my wife and kids however I can and yet to some, I'm still the bad guy for polluting the planet and putting the 'smart' drivers in more danger if we collide.

it's beyond stupid how some folks view and want to change the world. You can just follow the car czar for the definition of irony.

You got that right. I don't want to see firemen cut my wife's and kids' remains out of any vehicle, that's why they tool around in a Tahoe. You can preach safety and try to sell me on the benefits of one of these stupid 'Smart' cars, but I WILL NEVER BE RECRUITED. It's hard to let basic physics escape this discussion. Next time any of you see a 'Smart' car on the road, see if it has kids in it. That's what I thought!

Comment

Originally posted by Livin'2hunt View Post
      You got that right. I don't want to see firemen cut my wife's and kids' remains out of any vehicle, that's why they tool around in a Tahoe. You can preach safety and try to sell me on the benefits of one of these stupid 'Smart' cars, but I WILL NEVER BE RECRUITED. It's hard to let basic physics escape this discussion. Next time any of you see a 'Smart' car on the road, see if it has kids in it. That's what I thought!
      I've seen quite a few Smart Cars around town and they have never had a passenger. I'm sure most people that have them use them to go to and from work maybe...and a little bit of running around town and that's about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
        Thanks! For some reason our memories are getting very short when it comes to politics. This pic was also posted here a few weeks ago with the story. Not pretty at all, but I doubt my CrewMax Tundra would have survived that kind of accident.
        I wouldn't be concerned about my vehicle I would be a little more worried about my own safety

Comment

Yikes!

Comment

Now THIS is a smart car!

Comment

Love the new avatar hawk.

Combat Aircrew Wings

Comment

smart car

Now THIS is a smart car!
                Attached Files

Comment

Thanks asttbe, only took me 5 months to do that and this is my very first picture!

Comment

Originally posted by Livin'2hunt View Post
                    Because I have "cut out remains" too many times to count, My wife and kids ride around in an expedition. And PLEASE make sure you and your family wear their seatbelts!

Comment

Originally posted by AgHntr10 View Post
                      I wouldn't be concerned about my vehicle I would be a little more worried about my own safety
                      uh.......hummm.........ok!
                      Originally posted by hawkusmc View Post
                      Now THIS is a smart car!
                      U beat me to it! Or better yet one of those earth mover trucks!!!

Comment

Wow, i dont know what to say

Comment

We have a convertable smart car in our area. They pulled up next to me the other day a the grocery store and two people got out. I bet their combined weight was more than the car! For about the same money and specs my wife got a civic. Whole lot more car for the cash and will still be running long after the Smart car goes the way of the Yugo.

Comment

We're all gonna die!

Comment

Originally posted by dcrow View Post
                              We're all gonna die!
                              I'd rather take a bullet to the brain than a dump truck to the back!

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                                ............Not pretty at all, but I doubt my CrewMax Tundra would have survived that kind of accident.
                                You're probably right. It sure would be nice to have thae extra 3 or 4 feet of wreckage to be cradled inside of though! That Tundra's bed and front clip is a safer bet for survival than the Smart Car's dash and rear window is.

Comment

Working...
                                X