Interesting ....turn in your firearms

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Interesting ....turn in your firearms

Until federal law changes?? It's on the 4473, so if you are on medical and lied on the form??

Wonder if Cali will follow...

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
      Until federal law changes?? It's on the 4473, so if you are on medical and lied on the form??

Seems like they would have no choice but to follow
      But, they seem to do what ever they feel like.doing

Comment

And Colorado?

Comment

Just say no. (to which...?)

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post

The odd thing about that question is that it doesn't specify a timeline. Would one be disqualified if they smoked a year ago? Last week? 12 hours ago?

Also, I don't see how the department can label people "fugitives from justice" if they don't have outstanding warrants.

Comment

You could see this coming a mile away. I know a couple of people in Colorado that got medical cards. I told them they better not be buying guns, due to the fact that they would have to lie on form 4473 and it would be very simple to prove. Funny thing is, I'm willing to bet that the majority of the mass shooters were on some type of "legally prescribed" drugs. What a world, what a world.
              Last edited by Ironman; 11-30-2017, 07:22 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
                You could see this coming a mile away. I know a couple of people in Colorado that got medical cards. I told them they better not be buying guns, due to the fact that they would have to lie on form 4473 and it would be very simple to prove. Funny thing is, I'm willing to bet that the majority of the mass shooters were on some type of "legally prescribed" drugs. What a world, what a world.
                Exactly..hell most of the population is on some sort of prescribed drug it seems ..and how would they know..search every card holders home...If I was in that situation I would give up the card...I would rather be caught carrying weed illegally than guns

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk
                Last edited by Danimal14; 11-30-2017, 07:55 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Danimal14 View Post
                  Exactly..hell most of the population is on some sort of prescribed drug it seems ..and how would they know..search every card holders home...If I was in that situation I would give up the card...I would rather be caught carrying weed illegally than guns

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk
                  exactly right on all counts
                  I run calls on folks all day long with "medical issues" and i can promise you this
                  99% are one some sort of drug and typically a mind altering depression drug.
                  you want to smoke weed...do it illegally or loose your guns

Comment

Another good reason to oppose it in Texas. Once the precedent is set, the beurocratic infrastructure will get busy to build their unconstitutional database.
                    I spoke with someone recently who just underwent a BATF audit and the agent was recording names of individuals from form 4473s.
                    Slippery slope.

Comment

30 Days to comply

Comment

Working...
                      X