North Korea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

North Korea

Just thinking outloud....It would take 140 B-1B and B-52H sorties loaded with CBU-87, CBU-103, CBU-89, CBU-104, BLU-108, and CBU-105 munitions to seed an area with anti-armor cluster munitions to cover 1,400 sq. miles of the most likely North Korean rocket and artillery positions to threaten Seoul South Korea. So a combination of 30 B-1B bombers, 30 B-52H bombers, and 30 F/A-18 bombers can deliver a massive attack to take out all of North Korea's artillery and rocket positions all at once. Hey, What the heck, add in 8 B-2A Spirit stealth bombers delivering a total of 16 earth-penetrating weapons to take out command-and-control (C&C) facilities deep inside North Korea, plus dozens of sub-and sea-launched cruise missiles to take out regional C&C sites.
    Attached Files

Yep! Kill em all and let God sort em out!

Comment

Gotta love the B52!!!

Merrica!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
        Yep! Kill em all and let God sort em out!
        Unfortunately He will have to sort out as many South Koreans in the process. SoKo is basically just a human shield for Lil Kim

Comment

You know....I think we are just building our case so we can say we did eveything diplomatically we could...I think Trump playing smart.

Comment

We are ****ed no matter what we do. We wait, and this maniac shoots ONE nuke that works, at SK, Japan, Guam, Hawaii, and we are blamed by the world and our own countrymen. We hit him with a massive blow and win, we are blamed by the world and our own countrymen. We hit him piecemeal and let him use what he has against SK, we are ****ed by the world and our own countrymen.
            The Chinese and Russians, the entire world will condemn us. Can you imagine the trump haters rioting and marching? It will be like nothing we have ever seen. And one way or another, NK will have to be handled. That's the only sure thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
              You know....I think we are just building our case so we can say we did eveything diplomatically we could...I think Trump playing smart.
              This has been the problem with US foreign affairs when it comes to military action, the reason and act of war are thoroughly thought out. The post war transition tends to falter. Who will run NK post invasion? Can SoKo govern a people who have been brainwashed to hate them? Does China get the spoils?

Do we have internal allies we can trust?

Comment

NK will have to be destroyed to the point it will take them a generation to rebuild imo.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm sure Iran is watching with great anticipation too.

Comment

We will need to act and do so quickly. I am sick of these protracted "wars" dragging on for years. The action against NK needs to be a swift knock-out blow so profound, every dictator around the World will curl up and suck their thumb.

Comment

I see that trump laid out his strategy for NK yesterday to senators from all parties. Dem Chris Murphy praised it. Said it was "well thought out". And not one word on the main stream media about that.

Comment

just shot a new one over japan

Comment

Japan is going to take care of fat boy

Comment

Meanwhile in Dallas

[ATTACH]872723[/ATTACH]

Comment

Let Japan go WWII on they're as*es and this slap fight will be over by New Year.

Comment

Working...
                              X