X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow...great deal..

Sent from somewhere in Old Mexico...

Comment

I have me an a friend interested but he's a wheel bow man. Is that an issue?

Sent from my SM-J710MN using Tapatalk

Comment

Someday. Yes

Comment

Originally posted by DRT View Post
          I have me an a friend interested but he's a wheel bow man. Is that an issue?

Not at all. As long as it's got a string an pushes an arrow, it's good to go.

Just posted over on this side since it's where I know the most folks and it's a trad hunters dream to hunt. He sets up most everything for shots around 15 yards or so with 20 being a long shot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I will send you a pm.

Comment

Where at in SA?

Comment

Could we add other animals to the list if we pay for them? Like a kudu or zebra?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Shiloh: just looking at Dare to Bowhunt's website and noticed that you and your impala are featured in the "First Time" package picture of their Zululand hunts. Great animal there and a happy looking hunter, as well!

Comment

Originally posted by DRT View Post
                    I will send you a pm.

Replied sir

Comment

Originally posted by tradtiger View Post
                      Shiloh: just looking at Dare to Bowhunt's website and noticed that you and your impala are featured in the "First Time" package picture of their Zululand hunts. Great animal there and a happy looking hunter, as well!

Yes sir! That was a heck of a week.

Comment

Originally posted by rattler7696 View Post
                        Could we add other animals to the list if we pay for them? Like a kudu or zebra?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Yes sir, more animals can be added on a trophy fee basis and extra days can be added for $120 per person

Originally posted by Muddy Bud View Post
                        Where at in SA?

Concession for this hunt is in Zululand.

Comment

What does flight and shipping capes back run now days? Very tempting at this price! Is he trad only?

Comment

Cull hunt @ Dare to Bowhunt South Africa

Originally posted by Big Todd View Post
                            What does flight and shipping capes back run now days? Very tempting at this price! Is he trad only?

Flights are anywhere between $1000 to $2000 depending on when and who you fly with.
                            My trip last August I shipped back 5 skulls and 5 capes and have roughly $1100 total getting it here with cleaning/dip&pack, and air freight.

They are a bow only operation (one of only a handful in SA) so all archery tackle is welcomed with open arms.

Last edited by MedicineMan7; 03-17-2017, 06:01 AM.

Comment

Since this package is only 5 days hunting, I would definitely add some days. I personally believe that 10 days is minimum, especially if it's your first African hunt.

Comment

Originally posted by Phillip Fields View Post
                                Since this package is only 5 days hunting, I would definitely add some days. I personally believe that 10 days is minimum, especially if it's your first African hunt.
                                More days is definitely a plus especially if you get a bad weather day in the mix.
                                And with this package, 18 critters between 2 guys in 5 days is very do-able here if good shots are made on everything, but having an extra day or two would make it even better.

Comment

Working...
                                X