X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What 65" smart tv would you buy

Going tomorrow to buy new tv looking for advice on what's been good
    to y'all and what to stay away from. Thanks

I travel a bunch and have been looking at which screens appear the best in the hotels. LG have great clarity and contrast from all angles. To me they're winning so far.

Comment

In.

Comment

Picked up a samsung on black friday sale (8000series), been really happy with it so far.

Comment

Samsung 4k

Comment

Lately I’ve been using thewirecutter.com for every electronic pu chaw. They are what Consumer Reports used to be.

Look up the wire cutter tv reviews. I ended up with a Vizio, which I never would’ve considered before. And it’s titts.

Comment

Another thing to consider is the sound. This and the picture is why is why I went with the Samsung.

Comment

I would rather spend a little extra to get one that will last while still having the clear
                bright picture,I've looked online at some, big difference in price for a Samsung or
                Sony vs Visio just wonder if like most things you pay for what you get?

Comment

I've had good luck w both Samsung and Vizio. Samsung is 10 yrs old and vizio is 7-8. No complaints.

Comment

Sony 900 series

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Samsung has treated me very well my only complaint is the sound quality lacks a little so we just add a sound bar or surround sound and works pretty well. Hope you find what you are after.

Comment

I purchased a 70" Sony Bravia last week at Best Buy. They had them on sale for $500 of list.

Out the door for $1407.00

Comment

I bought a new Samsung, it wouldn't stream video without buffering all the time. Exchanged it for a Sony 65in 850 series. It's awesome, streams anything.

Comment

Have a Samsung 4K. My only gripe is sometimes Vudu doesn't want to play.

Comment

My parents recently bought an LG OLED 65” 4K that is incredible.

Comment

Working...
                              X