Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

170 b&c last year, what y'all think so far.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like he's going to be a little bigger this year. Losing a weak 5 for a couple extra kickers.

Comment

It has been really fun watching him grow since your first post. He's going to be an ultra stud.

Comment

That video really shows his size. Nice deer!

Comment

Originally posted by bermise View Post
          You have some skill set to score a south Texas bucks horns in July. Have you ever used trail cams during the offseason?
          Lol..didn't mean to upset you bud

I will admit that he has pushed out more bone than I thought he would based off of that first picture that was posted. Based off that first picture, I would still stand by my statement. However, I was obviously wrong. It isn't the first and won't be the last

OP...he is looking like he will be a stud this year! Good on you!

Comment

Originally posted by lab man View Post
            Still too early to tell.

I was always amazes me at the differences in the growth some deer show this time of year. My FIL has some pen deer. While visiting him a couple years ago in early July some his deer would be close to finished growing out and others were just starting to split at their G2s. One of the ones that was just starting to split at his G2s in early July finished up in the 220s.

Lab man, i know what you mean. We have one here in Walker county that looked close to being finished out already before JULY!!! I cant wait to get more pics of him just to see how much hes grown. Hes not a shooter, but compared to the other dink young bucks he hangs with, i get excited.

LuckyCards, your buck is an absolute MONSTER. Congrats on the management. Its paying off for you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

What an absolute stud. He will make the 180's I think

Comment

Not a great picture but this is him a year before last.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Updated pictures.

Comment

Coming on strong!

Comment

he done went and blown up.

Comment

looks shy of what he was last year, but still an outstanding buck
                        Last edited by Codie; 09-07-2017, 08:32 AM.

Comment

He is looking good .. good luck getting on him this season!!

Comment

Originally posted by Codie View Post
                            looks shy of what he was last year, but still an outstanding buck

At first look, he does look about the same or maybe smaller, but he did gain some mass and extra length on some of his tines, have to confirm after he sheds his velvet. I bet he gained a minimum of 5 inches. Hope we find he's sheds, only 5 1/2, maybe 6 1/2 yr old, gonna give him another two years to see what he does.

Comment

man, he sure did blow up. if that mass turns out to be as good as it looks like it may be, he's gonna be something really special. that is a beautiful buck!

Comment

This is "Untitled" by Matt Cardenas on Vimeo, the home for high quality videos and the people who love them.

I hope this works. I believe he has gained some mass and beam length, looks to be the same score as last year. He has injured himself on his front hoof. Seems to be getting around just fine. Keep breading!!! I think he’s is 5 this year, but could be 6.

Comment

Working...
                                X