Anyone for some tuna action?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well mid October is here and things are always busy for anyone who enjoys the outdoors. Deer season, waterfowl coming quick, and fishing is getting right.

If anyone is interested in going tuna fishing there are 2 spots open on a fast upcoming trip. Leaves next Friday. Will get two nights of tuna fishing. Don't need gear as there is always plenty on board but helps if you stop and buy some diamond jigs and maybe a popper of two. Will have rods and reels for whatever you want to do. You can jig, throw tops, drift chunk, and troll. Will be about 10-12 guys fishing on a head boat Total cost depends on if 1 or 2 spots are filled. I would figure about $900. Will have plenty of entertainment, food, and Burnadel will provide on board security if anyone steps out of line.

Oh man... Why? Why? You're killing me! My wife would kill me! May be worth it...Hmmm

Comment

Going to be a good trip! I've got a couple of extra rigs Ill be glad to let someone use if they want to come.

I truly hate Dale had to pull out!

Comment

Hate that I have to miss this too.
        I'm gonna have to sneak down there after the dust settles and spend some time with y'all
        I'll be there in spirit for sure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

This day wont work for me as its my daughters first Homecoming dance that Saturday and I will be on butt whooping patrol. I told my wife though this year I am jumping on one of these trips so if anymore come up let me know. I am ready but have no real gear for that kind of fishing.

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
            This day wont work for me as its my daughters first Homecoming dance that Saturday and I will be on butt whooping patrol. I told my wife though this year I am jumping on one of these trips so if anymore come up let me know. I am ready but have no real gear for that kind of fishing.
            My son will be coming home to visit for the first time since he left for college. Think my wife would care if I picked him up and went on this trip instead?

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
              My son will be coming home to visit for the first time since he left for college. Think my wife would care if I picked him up and went on this trip instead?
              Haha, yeah but where will you live after the fishing trip is over?

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Kilo99 FOR THE WIN! On a boat rod.

Comment

Geezy Rider - GET CHA SUM!

Comment

Comment

Working...
                            X