X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought you meant the Nutz guy...that would be sad

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
      He'll go somewhere and play really well, I have no doubt. He's just too **** lazy to do it where he was for some reason...
      I call it........coaching.

Comment

take Dak and Garrett with you..

Shouldve taken cousins, paid earl thomas, and smashed the draft with a good inside lb and wr. make marinelli hmfic and kris richard as def coord.
        Last edited by hully1029; 04-13-2018, 06:41 PM.

Comment

googled his net worth...dang

Comment

He'll go somewhere and play really well, I have no doubt. He's just too **** lazy to do it where he was for some reason...
            Isn't it about time for Dancing with the Stars to start. That might not work, I think they have to do something in a pattern as well.............

Comment

Jeepers, all the hate. Dez was a beast for the Cowboys, all time leader in receiving TD's in just 7 years. And by most player and coach accounts, he was the hardest working player on the team - in the gym, at practice and on the field. I loved watching him play.

He just isn't a good fit for the type of offense they have to put around Dak. But no one with that much talent can't run any route that he is coached to run. All Cowboys WR production was way down last season, far more than Dez'. Beasley's was less than 50% of what it was in 2016.

Cowboys have a predictable offense, mediocre coaching, and an amateur GM who has them in salary cap jail. That's what is wrong with the Cowboys. Not Dez, even if he is a little past his prime he's still only 29. The Cowboys are worse today than they were yesterday. Let's just hope they have a great draft or they are going backwards compared the NFC East and the Los Angeles Rams.

Comment

Originally posted by hully1029 View Post
                take Dak and Garrett with you..

Shouldve taken cousins, paid earl thomas, and smashed the draft with a good inside lb and wr. make marinelli hmfic and kris richard as def coord.

Cousins will be a bust eventually at that salary..... he will just be a bus driver for a few years just like Case was.

Comment

Originally posted by ttechdallas View Post
                  Jeepers, all the hate. Dez WAS a beast for the Cowboys, all time leader in receiving TD's in just 7 years. .
                  Was is a key word here. He better learn how to catch the ball again if he's gonna beast on another team.

Comment

Jeepers, all the hate. Dez was a beast for the Cowboys, all time leader in receiving TD's in just 7 years. And by most player and coach accounts, he was the hardest working player on the team - in the gym, at practice and on the field.

Then why did he always have a lot of drops, and why could he only run 3 routes, and why did he run such bad routes, and why did he quit on so many plays?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                      Was is a key word here. He better learn how to catch the ball again if he's gonna beast on another team.
                      I think people would be surprised if they looked at the actual drops stats that the NFL tracks. The way it gets tossed around by various media outlets, you would think he dropped a lot more passes than he does.

Dez was also one of the recipients of the highest percentage of "uncatchable passes" last year and which no doubt also impacted his production.

I'm not saying he didn't have some drops, but he certainly can still catch the ball and score TD's and better than anyone else on the team.

Comment

good riddance.

Comment

Then why did he always have a lot of drops, and why could he only run 3 routes, and why did he run such bad routes, and why did he quit on so many plays?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          I went to almost every home game and I watched every single game on TV, even the ones I went to. I think you are just wrong. Dak can't read defenses yet, so they have him getting the ball out of his hands as quickly as possible on every play, often 4 seconds or less. Unless its a broken play, he throws the ball before any play can develop down the field. That makes it pretty easy to zone defense anything downfield.

If you'll recall, after several games, there were defensive players on the other team commenting on how predictable the Cowboys passing game was. Even Cole Beasley commented on the frustration of running routes that were so easy to defend and wondering out loud why they wouldn't alter them so he and the other WR's could get open.

Comment

The Cowboys remind me of that current team in Arlington.

Comment

I went to almost every home game and I watched every single game on TV, even the ones I went to. I think you are just wrong. Dak can't read defenses yet, so they have him getting the ball out of his hands as quickly as possible on every play, often 4 seconds or less. Unless its a broken play, he throws the ball before any play can develop down the field. That makes it pretty easy to zone defense anything downfield.

If you'll recall, after several games, there were defensive players on the other team commenting on how predictable the Cowboys passing game was. Even Cole Beasley commented on the frustration of running routes that were so easy to defend and wondering out loud why they wouldn't alter them so he and the other WR's could get open.
                              Good analysis.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm not saying he didn't have some drops, but he certainly can still catch the ball and score TD's and better than anyone else on the team.

Good because he had a lot of drops....I was as big as Dez fan as there was, but he definitely declined. Or Romo made him.

Hopefully Dallas takes care of that issue in the draft

Comment

Working...
                                X