X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayers sent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

He was way to young. I will pray for his family and friends. I know they will certainly need it. Things like this always make you put things in perspective. Not to sweat the small things in life and to live it to the fullest in the time you have with your loved ones.

Comment

Prayers sent.

Comment

Prayers sent.

Comment

Thank you for all of the prayers for Jacobs family. Just thought I would update you guys with some good news!

Jacob's wife Daniella went in to labor on Thursday, 12 days after Jacob went to be with the lord. She delivered their first baby boy early Friday morning. Everything went well, she and the baby are doing great. Bryson is a blessing to them all and will bring great joy to the family during this tough time.

I was able to visit Daniella and hold baby Bryson. I can't wait to take him fishing and share all of the stories his dad and I had in the woods and on the water. Thank you guys for the prayers, God has answered them by taking care of his wife and the baby. The family is so appreciative.

Comment

Dang man, that choked me up. You're a good friend. Stay close to that boy.

Comment

Prayers for the family. Good looking little guy there. May God watch over them and protect them.

Comment

Wow, that's sad. Keep up with that little guy for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by brysdad View Post
                    Dang man, that choked me up. You're a good friend. Stay close to that boy.
                    That's a great thing you're doing man, couldn't imagine losing my best friend so young.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers up for all family and friends.

Comment

Prayers up for the little man!

Comment

God bless & Prayers Up. tTat is a GREAT thing to do for Bryson & Daniella!

Comment

Just seeing this. Prayers sent. Keep doing what your doing for the little boy and momma. Kudos to you! Good friend right there.

Comment

That is so sad, breaks my heart knowing that boy wont have his daddy and that your friend wont get to love that boy. Prayers up

Comment

Prayers up

Comment

Working...
                                X