Stolen Guns Headed to Mexico

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know some of y’all saw this on Facebook, but figured I’d share here....

The BorderPatrol Ranch Liason sent me these pics yesterday to ask if I was missing these items because BP was called after 3 illegals were spotted on a ranch a few miles south of where I am.

After 24 hours of investigation, BP figured out that the items were stolen from a residence on a ranch near Asherton, TX less than 10 miles from where they dropped their load.

Pay attention folks, the ILLEGAL “Immigrants” came into our COUNTRY to rob a house and transport these weapons, coins, and currency back to Mexico. This was obviously a southbound shipment to pay a debt to CÁRTELS in MEXICO!

Would this be acceptable in your backyard?

UPDATE 1/28/19......

Please be civil.

Comment

Man that crazy .

Comment

Originally posted by Peyton View Post
        Please be civil.

Thieves are thieves no matter if they are 10 miles from the border or 10 miles from my house.

I live in a nice neighborhood in Baton Rouge and it won’t be a neighbor stealing from me more than likely. It’s probably a crack head from North BR or a meth head from the LP.

There was a “nice” white kid named Dakota who killed 5 people here this week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

There’s a large amount worth of money in gold there. I bet the owner is glad to get that stuff back.

Comment

Really hope he gets them back. That stock/holster for that broom handle is worth a couple grand by itself. Would suck to see it held up in federal custody.

Comment

Peyton did you just share this, or is it actually your story?

Comment

Things like this happen everyday on our southern borders

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
                  Things like this happen everyday on our southern borders
                  And what’s odd, for lack of a better word, it’s as though certain politicians don’t want people to know the truth that it’s more than just Hispanics crossing illegally. Of course, I don’t think like a politician either and am not out to deceive and manipulate.

Comment

Originally posted by Buck Shot View Post
                    Peyton did you just share this, or is it actually your story?

I got the pics in a text from the BP ranch liason on Friday. He was trying to find out where the guns were stolen. He called right after sending the pics. 24hrs later he told me the details, I asked permission to share the pics and he granted my request. My post has been shared almost 5,000 times! Why this isn’t national news blows my mind!!

Comment

A couple of nice long arms in there...

Comment

Originally posted by Peyton View Post
                        I got the pics in a text from the BP ranch liason on Friday. He was trying to find out where the guns were stolen. He called right after sending the pics. 24hrs later he told me the details, I asked permission to share the pics and he granted my request. My post has been shared almost 5,000 times! Why this isn’t national news blows my mind!!
                        LOL but does it really blow your mind?

Comment

I'm not surprised nor confused, and my mind isn't blown at all.

Build that **** wall!

Comment

Originally posted by atfulldraw View Post
                            i'm not surprised nor confused, and my mind isn't blown at all.

Build that **** wall!
                            x1000

Comment

its not national news because our national news is Crap,along with our political system!

Comment

Working...
                              X