Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Briar Friar View Post
    On that note:
    I volunteer my services...Maddog 20/20....low rate of Free.99. I can rapidly deploy a longbow and/or suppressive fire.

Goats and deer compete for the same grub. Goats and sheep destroyed the ecosystem at Big Bend by overgrazing. Killem all.

Lol...they’ve got plenty of grub, but as soon as I’ve cherry picked my ram, it’ll be goatageddon.

Comment

2006 we started seeing a group of 6 females and a few rams here and there. They were a novelty and we thought they were cool. The next year their numbers doubled. At some point around 2010 we had a flood that blew out a high fence and a bunch, like 20 rams with tags, started showing up. Now we are totally covered up. They are worse than hogs. A number of our feeders have nothing (like ZERO) except Aoudads coming to them.

They now are camped out at the feeders and run when we are walking to our blindss. They hide for the weekend and come back when we're gone. If you like shooting any of the other animals that frequent your area you need shoot all of them.

Comment

I would love to shoot one!

Comment

I would love to kill one... an aoudad of any gender is still on my list... but after talking with Bob and a few others... I definitely wouldn't want them on a small place.

Comment

Kill them all before they ruin your place. As my buddy would say "they are hogs with horns!"

Oh yeah, they smell so bad that they also make crap smell like flowers.

Comment

that critters been on my kill list for years...just never could connect...shoot ya 1 or 3

Comment

Working...
              X