Got called pos office because a typo.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by coldgas View Post
    Sorry if I offend any IT people but why are some IT guys such Nazi's? I swear some of them just sit around waiting to catch you do something wrong. Anyway, funny story. I got caught by my wife several years ago looking for a suspension system for my jeep. She wasn't pleased when she saw Big Dicks in the web history where I was looking at Big Dicks suspension lifts. She thought I was turning gay.
    Because they deal with idiots surfing ****, getting a virus, then acting like they would never look at ****. They spend WAY too much time fixing horny web surfers computers.

Comment

this

Originally posted by Playa View Post
      Valid point
      agree

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
        Because they deal with idiots surfing ****, getting a virus, then acting like they would never look at ****. They spend WAY too much time fixing horny web surfers computers.
        Well then teach the horny web surfers to do it safely like y'all do and there would not be any problems!!!

Comment

Awesome excuse! Seeing that mower nearby gave you the perfect alibi. Well played.

Comment

Originally posted by rut-ro View Post
            On the way back to the office my buddy and I noticed a zero turn lawn mower that appears to have batwings. Neither of us have ever seen one so we decided to turn around and get the make of the mower. As we got closer we both noticed it was a Hustler brand mower, which we have never heard of. We go back to work and after a couple hours curiosity gets the best of me and I have to know how much one cost, so I get on the Internet and type in Hustler. I immediately get a message saying website blocked and thought, man this place is ridiculous on what we can and cannot look at. About an hour goes by and my boss calls me into his office and IT is in there, he says we need to talk about my Internet searches and I was like OK. He asked if I have been trying to look at P05n on company computer and I said heck no. He said has anyone else been in your office, Ummm not that I am aware of and my computer was locked. He said well, then how do you explain the hustler search? I sat for a minute and then the 15 year old boy in me busted out laughing. I explained to him what I had done and they were both like yeah right. Just at that time the mowing crew was about 100 yards from my bosses window so he grabbed his binoculars and checked it out his self. We all laughed and I was told to be careful what I search LOL.

Just in case you were wondering the mower is over 20K
            ...and probably runs on diesel.

Comment

I typed moan.cm instead of Moen.com. the boss wasn't happy with the results. I was looking for faucet parts.

Comment

When we were kids we wanted to go online and build a Hummer H2 or what ever they were back then. My buddy typed in Hummer and clicked on the first link with out looking at it. Crashed the family computer and had to explain the story to his Mom and Dad so they could get it fixed. That was awkward.

Comment

Originally posted by twobanger View Post
                  Back in the 90's when I used to tournament fish the club required a membership to honey hole magazine. Yeah, don't type that into the search bar.

I made that mistake too!

Comment

Originally posted by cantexduck View Post
                    Leave out sporting goods.
                    But you might be right.

I did not type sporting goods in the search.

Comment

A few years ago I had a sub contractor who was going to run a camera in some existing storm drains I couldn't find the foremans business card so I googled the company name (Magnum Manholes) will never do that again.

Comment

Originally posted by 686PPP View Post
                        I typed moan.cm instead of Moen.com. the boss wasn't happy with the results. I was looking for faucet parts.
                        Trying to clean pipes? Sorry had to.

Comment

I remember when going to www.whitehouse.com used to get you in trouble at school.

Comment

lmao!

Originally posted by twobanger View Post
                            Back in the 90's when I used to tournament fish the club required a membership to honey hole magazine. Yeah, don't type that into the search bar.
                            Man,I was just fixing to say the same thing! Had to always put "outdoors",at the end.too funny!

Comment

Working...
                            X