Hilltop Lakes 2016-2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brazos Hunter View Post
    Congrats and I'll see you there, maybe. I hunt more during the week than weekend but we will see.

Life is too short, live it to its fullest!

~Michael

I have some saved up vacation time and am planning to get some weekdays in. I will wait for cooler weather though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I'll be up there Saturday to get my workday in at the Kennels. Not sure when I'll actually get a hunt in up there but needed to get the workday in. Good luck to all the Hilltop crew on opening weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by cz52man View Post
        I'll be up there Saturday to get my workday in at the Kennels. Not sure when I'll actually get a hunt in up there but needed to get the workday in. Good luck to all the Hilltop crew on opening weekend.
        Do you know what you'll be doing there? I still need to get mine in as well.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by TXhoghunter94 View Post
          Do you know what you'll be doing there? I still need to get mine in as well.

No clue. Gave the lady that runs it a call and set up a time to come out and work. Hoping to bring my 15yr old along as well.

Comment

Originally posted by cz52man View Post
            No clue. Gave the lady that runs it a call and set up a time to come out and work. Hoping to bring my 15yr old along as well.
            Ah gotcha, last year I weed eated for her

Comment

Probably going to be a busy weekend. The Fly-in is Saturday so it will be crazy there.

Comment

I really lucked out on my workday requirement and was able to knock it out after the meeting. Looks like I might be up there for a trip sooner rather than my usual later. All depends on the weather of course.

Comment

There is an absolutely awesome bloodhound at the Hilltop Kennel that could use an owner. He looks full blooded and is just a beautiful dog. If you know of anyone looking for one, let them know about this guy.

Comment

If I didn't live in the middle of town I would take a look at that pup.

Good luck this season guys! I'm heading up first thing Friday morning and will be at the campground most of the day.

Comment

Pulling my stuff together now while a pot of chili is cooking. Coolers are cleaned up and I'm about to procure some beer and ice for one. Tomorrow can't get here quick enough!!!

Comment

All setup and ready!

Comment

Envious. Just got home and I fly out again Sunday evening. My opening is probably next week when I'm sure it will be hot again.

Comment

Only one harvested so far. It's been a rough day!

Comment

Good luck to ya!

Comment

Three harvested as of this morning.

Comment

Working...
                                X