Makita vs Dewalt vs Milwaukee vs Ridgid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Makita vs Dewalt vs Milwaukee vs Ridgid

Looking at getting a Compact Drill and Impact driver set for around the house. Couple buddies working construction said stay away from the new Dewalt stuff because it was junk.

What's the green screens opinion on brands?

I prefer Milwaukee,Ridgid,Dewalt and Makita in that order.

Comment

The old Dewalt was good but new batteries suck . At work I am buying all new Makita tools

Comment

I bought a new Dewalt to rebuild the privacy fence at my house. I'd burned it up before I finished the fence. And I don't have a big yard. Stay away based on my experience.

I've got Ryobi cordless tools that I bought at Home Depot. I've been very pleased with them. They've performed far beyond their price.

LWD

Comment

I loved my Milwaukee impact driver set I use at work so much I bought them for my personal use.

Comment

Hitachi

Comment

Milwaukee

Comment

Milwaukee

Comment

I've had the same 5 piece Makita set for about 8 years now and it is still going strong. I did have to replace the batteries about 2 years ago.

Comment

I have Makita, Dewalt, Ridgid, Millwauki, Ryobi-was a drill junkie but about a year ago bought a Sears lithium driver after using one for a week at a scout camp rebuilt a gazebo and that little drill rocked! I later bought their multi tool as it uses the same batteries. I carry these two little cases around in my truck behind the seat as it so small and handy but the batteries last forever and charge quickly. For around $100 these cannot be beat and I would have never thought Sears would make something this stout.

Comment

Makita

Comment

Makita and Milwaukee are nice setups. I got my dads cast off ryobi set when he upgraded to lithium ryobis and I can't complain about them.

Comment

Sears has 19.7 volt in ad today on sale, drill and impact combo $99

Comment

All the name brands are pretty comparable. I've used all of them at work. The new dewalts are nice. Milwaukee and makita also. People say batteries but as far as I know there are only like three battery manufactures in the world so chances are most of the batteries are produced by the same company. I would stay away from the riobi for heavy everyday use but good for a home set.

Comment

If you are looking for compact I got a set recently I really like its made by Bosch. Good quality, power, and charges super quick

Comment

Working...
                              X