What RV?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post
    .......and leave the bed unmade as you walk out the door......
    Take a blacklight on your next trip.
    I like my travel trailer.

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post

[emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Lol. You can’t give away a used mattress. But people gladly offer to pay $60-$500 a night to sleep on one that God only knows what happened on.

Comment

We lost our Sandpiper bunkhouse to Harvey and didn't really plan to get another but changed our mind last week and picked up a new 2018 Columbus 377mb. Really like the layout and the finish and accessories are much nicer than the Sandpiper. We've had an RV of some sort for 22 years, really enjoy the freedom and our grown children like going with us, they couldn't believe we waited this long to replace after Harvey.

Comment

Well, we have had everything and nothing going on for the better part of a year now. Only a couple short trips towing the RV and none have been post worthy but all of that should be changing soon.

We sold one of our boats this past weekend and are using those funds to make improvements to our coastal retreat. A driveway is to be installed over the next two weeks so I will no longer be creating a quagmire in the yard and a RV cover will be installed shortly thereafter. My bride did not want to upgrade RV’s until these two things were done.

In mid October we will be heading out to Big Bend for a week in our Rockwood. After we return the plan is to trade her in and get a Grand Design Reflection 5er. We shall see...

BTW, y’all have some awesome rigs and have been going to some beautiful places! Would anyone be interested in a TBH RV weekend meet up?

Comment

This place is absolutely beautiful!! Crazy small... I mean TINY. But so far detail was a unmatched. I’ll g t more pics this week in better light. It was a 15 beat down with 2 kids
                Attached Files
                Last edited by Low Fence; 07-28-2018, 09:43 PM.

Comment

New RV

2018 Forest River Vibe 308 BHS
                  bought it 2 weeks ago on Friday morning. We were camping at Lake Texana on Friday afternoon. We love it.
                  Putting the F-150 ecoboost to the test pulling it, but it has been fine so far. The weight distribution hitch makes pulling this beast possible.
                  It will be at the deer lease From October till January. That 5 hour trip up there will be the real test pulling the 7,300# 26'9" trailer through the hill country to our lease near Roosevelt West of Junction, getting 9mpg.
                  I will be adding helper springs or air bags to the truck before then.
                  HAPPY CAMPING EVERYONE!
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by NaClH2O_therapy; 07-28-2018, 11:21 PM.

Comment

Going to beach soon. Has it’s own gated access “short walk”... about to find out
                    Attached Files

Comment

Entire driveway is pavers. Landscape is very nice. Extremely clean, but packed in.. which don’t bother me in this situation. Lots of people checking out now so I’ll get pics when I don’t look like a creeper. Several rigs probably +\- $750k
                      Attached Files

Comment

I love this thread, thanks

Comment

Every spot has concrete tables and benches. Beach was about a 200 yard walk tops. Closer than last resort and I thought it was close. Gated entry beach with chairs and umbrella already set up for rent.... affordable. Ice on site with “party room” for birthday or whatever free to guest and game room
                          Attached Files

Comment

There’s plenty of people on beach for far from crowded
                            Attached Files

Comment

Concrete and pavers sure sounds a lot better set up than the four days we just spent at Surfside (Tx).
                              Sand up to my mat = a lot of sand in the trailer.

We battled the sand and will be for sometime I’m sure.

Water was really green for Galveston

and I even managed to pluck me some dinner from the surf.

That Destin place sure looks nice, I might have to look it up if we ever head that way.

Comment

Originally posted by fullsizeaggie View Post
                                For those of you who have bought new trailers, how many times did it need service or repair within the first year? As I have posted before, we are having some substantial issues with ours. The dealer says EVERY trailer is seen at least 3-4 within the first year. Really?
                                Bought mine new in 2013. They had to fix something before we left and after that it has never been in the shop. Got a few things that I need to fix this year but nothing major and other than the canopy should be fairly easy to fix.

Comment

Working...
                                X