Davy Crockett Hunting Thread 2018-19

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Davy Crockett Hunting Thread 2018-19

Is it too early to start this? I know I’ve already done a good bit of scouting for the next season! Hoping to check out a few more places before season comes for a couple back up spots!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One of these days ppl will learn the hard way. The less they say on the internet about public hunting the better off they are.

Comment

Originally posted by SolocamShooter View Post
      One of these days ppl will learn the hard way. The less they say on the internet about public hunting the better off they are.

We all own it, so we should all use it. Not wanting to know anyone’s spots, just a general thread like the 1,000 other public hunting threads that are made every year.

Comment

There’s a reason the traffic on last years thread dropped off to almost nothing. Might should take note of it.

Comment

There’s a reason the traffic on last years thread dropped off to almost nothing. Might should take note of it.

Well I spent a good bit of time in the DC last season and didn’t come across another hunter the entire time. So I guess I’ll keep on keepin on.

Comment

Originally posted by HighwayHunter View Post
            We all own it, so we should all use it. Not wanting to know anyone’s spots, just a general thread like the 1,000 other public hunting threads that are made every year.

Hey don't sweat it. Solo is right, but half the stuff on last year's thread was his.

Frankly I do wish people would keep quiet, but like everyone I also love seeing big bucks. Public land bucks just have a special mystique about them.

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
              Hey don't sweat it. Solo is right, but half the stuff on last year's thread was his.

Frankly I do wish people would keep quiet, but like everyone I also love seeing big bucks. Public land bucks just have a special mystique about them.

Haha I thought I saw his name before! Jk. I just figured I’d start the next thread. I’m already super excited thinking about next season. Gonna be my first season taking a bow to the DC, so I’ll let y’all know how many bucks I miss lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post

You got me confused with someone else

I’ve always been of the opinion ppl need to keep quiet about it.

Highway hunter it’s just the more it gets talked about the more ppl show up but good luck this season maybe we’ll see ya out there

Comment

You got me confused with someone else

I’ve always been of the opinion ppl need to keep quiet about it.

Highway hunter it’s just the more it gets talked about the more ppl show up but good luck this season maybe we’ll see ya out there

If y’all ever stay on the lake you’ll probably see me. I’m done with the horse camp, staying at the lake is like the Ritz Carlton of the DC! Lol

Comment

well I won't take your bucks but am wondering if anyone knows of any good patches of squirrel

Comment

Can Davy Crockett forest be hunted with aph or only Alabama Creek?

Comment

I don't think DC is a big secret nowadays...

Comment

Originally posted by DeerBySchultz View Post
                          Can Davy Crockett forest be hunted with aph or only Alabama Creek?

Only need the APH for Alabama creek is my understanding.

Comment

Originally posted by Deers & Beers View Post
                            I don't think DC is a big secret nowadays...

After several deer shot in the DC made it on the news it’s not exactly a secret.

Comment

Originally posted by HighwayHunter View Post
                              After several deer shot in the DC made it on the news it’s not exactly a secret.

The news and TTHA magazine. The cats definitely out of the bag.

Comment

Working...
                              X