Here it is all done and legal.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Was that made from like a kit?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by QuackHunter View Post
      Was that made from like a kit?

Yes, SD tactical kit that was bought long before the ATF shut them down.

Comment

Originally posted by AgBass01 View Post
        Yes, SD tactical kit that was bought long before the ATF shut them down.

Ahh, kinda cool.

Comment

Originally posted by AgBass01 View Post
          Here it is all done and legal.

How's it sound?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by duckmanep View Post
            How's it sound?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
            Don't have anything to compare it to but subsonics out of the 300blk a pretty dang quiet.

Comment

Just got the call check was cashed on 6/25/17 It was approved on 4/5/2018 and arrived at my dealer today.

Form 4 individual SBR.

Comment

Got mine mounted!

Hopefully shooting tomorrow.

Comment

For those that have ordered a 2nd NFA item/suppressor on Form 4 (trusts), is there ANY less time for processing since they have current background checks, fingerprints already on file or are they starting from scratch EVERY single time you submit a new form 4?

got our first suppressor and my dad is already shopping for a new one. we decided to wait until the first item got approved so we were not re-doing multiple forms - now i wish i had just submitted the 2nd item instead of waiting.

thanks for input!
                  Last edited by TeamAmerica; 04-16-2018, 11:21 AM. Reason: typo

Comment

Apparently I can’t quote on Tapatalk anymore....^great question, I’m wondering the same thing.

Comment

Purchased my DeadAir through Silencer Shop. BATF cashed the check on September 23, 2017. Picked up my suppressor on 04/09/2018.

Comment

Its like passports, security clearances and such. The efficiency is much greater depending on your status in the system. Another words, if you are fairly current on higher end investigations in the system it can be pencil whipped purdy fast.

Until then, you might have to shoot through a pool noodle.

Comment

Originally posted by TeamAmerica View Post
                          For those that have ordered a 2nd NFA item/suppressor on Form 4 (trusts), is there ANY less time for processing since they have current background checks, fingerprints already on file or are they starting from scratch EVERY single time you submit a new form 4?

got our first suppressor and my dad is already shopping for a new one. we decided to wait until the first item got approved so we were not re-doing multiple forms - now i wish i had just submitted the 2nd item instead of waiting.

thanks for input!
                          Starts the process all over again each time, my first 2 were six month wait, then the Omega i bought in 16 right before 41F was 360 ish days, the last one was 8 months almost to the day.
                          Last edited by KDinTX; 04-16-2018, 12:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TeamAmerica View Post
                            For those that have ordered a 2nd NFA item/suppressor on Form 4 (trusts), is there ANY less time for processing since they have current background checks, fingerprints already on file or are they starting from scratch EVERY single time you submit a new form 4?!
                            Wouldn't that be nice? No, that's not how it works at all. You could file one form on Monday and another on Tuesday and they might end up going to two completely different examiners. I do think this article helps explain the current situation, including what one Texan has done to try to fix a broken system: http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2...ss-modernized/

Originally posted by Johnny44 View Post
                            Its like passports, security clearances and such. The efficiency is much greater depending on your status in the system. In other words, if you are fairly current on higher end investigations in the system it can be pencil whipped purdy fast.
                            Lolwut? #thatsnothowthisworksthatsnothowanyofthisworks

Comment

Originally posted by dagdog View Post
                              Purchased my DeadAir through Silencer Shop. BATF cashed the check on September 23, 2017. Picked up my suppressor on 04/09/2018.
                              Very nice. Trust or individual?

Comment

I just picked up a can last week. Check was cashed 9-22-17 and Form 4 approved 3-27-2018, so that's 186 or almost 6 months exactly.

Comment

Working...
                                X