Dallas Cowboys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bukkskin View Post
    What kind of relationship he has with his WIFE???
    Sad, same questionable ethics and morals that the NFL is guilty of.
    Good luck with that PB.
    Its a joke. Lighten up Francis. I don't expect my ethics and morals to be judged by whether I give a damb about Jerry's personal life. If I cared about the players personal lives I probably wouldn't be watching football either like you. God forbid the guys on Deadliest Catch get busted being unfaithful, you might just have to settle for PBS

Comment

Dallas Cowboys

Originally posted by PBUCKSHOT View Post
      God forbid the guys on Deadliest Catch get busted being unfaithful, you might just have to settle for PBS[emoji3]

Lmao! [emoji23][emoji23].

Comment

Dallas Cowboys

Originally posted by bukkskin View Post
        The proper way to stand (if you are an American citizen) when the National Anthem is playing is to stand facing the flag with your hand on your heart.

How do you do it PBUCKSHOT and Smart?[emoji782]

Thanks for the lesson.... I never knew this.[emoji57]

Comment

Originally posted by Geezy Rider View Post
          True, and that's what I'm talking about. The team took a knee to support the anti police/ anti Trump crowd and then stood for the anthem. Played both ends very well.
          Yes sir, that is exactly what happened. They can say they were praying all they want but we all know the truth. I have always been a Cowboys fan, but I am no longer a fan of the NFL. I am sick of all this nonsense from the entire NFL, my team included.
          Last edited by Wackmaster; 09-28-2017, 02:25 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
            Who gets the money....the NFL? What rules did they break?
            When players are fined in the NFL, the money goes into a player fund. It's a part of the NFLPA pension fund set up through their bargaining agreement.

It's all fines that go there and I didn't realize how petty the NFL is on fines either until a few years ago. I've heard of players being fined 2500 for a "late hit" in the preseason. They just don't publicize it like most fines. Pretty petty.

Comment

Originally posted by TxAg View Post
              You know he's married, right? Would you want your kids or grandkids seeing pics of you like that?
              In his defense, you don't know the relationship him and his wife have. They could have an open marriage for all we know. It's their business.

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
                So all the teams and players who stood together for team unity were supporting the BLM movement? All 32 teams, even the ones who stayed in the locker room were showing support for the anti-cop / anti-trump protest? Even the ones who donated and publicly supported Trump?

Boy, Geezy....you're a sly one, no one can pull the wool over your eyes.
                I haven't been condescending with you so please don't be that way with me.

At no point did I mention the other teams or blm. I simply stated what my opinion was on Jerry's intentions. It appears to be fence riding at it's best.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                  We all know what Jerry was praying for.

Just another night at the Billionaire Boys Club. I wonder how his shirt tail got pulled out?
                  Get you sum

Comment

Damm Jerry, not good

Comment

Working...
                    X