Need a redneck hog catcher/killer near New Caney ASAP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tward1604 View Post
    I'm still so confused as to why somebody didn't walk over to the probable gate and open said gate. Then push pig out of the before mentioned gate. Unless the home owners were just looking for a rodeo. Were it me I'd have made a bait pile and sat in the kitchen with an open window and waited him out.
    Too logical and easy. We would have never gotten this thread if they went this route.

The bait pile was one of the first things I thought of when I got there. However, I would not have opened the gate and given the little booger a free pass. I'm not about to pass on free groceries when it wanders into my yard so willingly, lol.

Comment

Wow. Everything about this thread is epic..... Except for the way it went down lol. Perfect job for a Jagdterrier or 2. Would have made a lot better video and live action.

Sent from my E6830 using Tapatalk

Comment

As previously stated- "priceless"!

Comment

I have some weird knack for getting caught up in the middle of crazy crap all the time. It happened growing up, happened in the military, an unbelievable amount of times in law enforcement, and its a pretty regular occurrence at home and on TBH as well. In fact, im the talk of the neighborhood right now for challenging a tush hog of a neighborhood bully to a foot race last week. SHE wouldnt take me up on it. Now my poor wife is embarrassed to go outside. Its a constant flow of craziness in my life.

Comment

Need a redneck hog catcher/killer near New Caney ASAP

Originally posted by Razorback01 View Post
            As previously stated- "priceless"!

X2

Comment

Shoot low sheriff, he's ridin' a shetland!!!

This thread is greatness.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Comment

Y'all out to get her a feeder ...

Comment

Originally posted by DirtyDave View Post
                  Wow. Everything about this thread is epic..... Except for the way it went down lol. Perfect job for a Jagdterrier or 2. Would have made a lot better video and live action.

Sent from my E6830 using Tapatalk

I wanted to get my jagd, but she was 40 minutes away. The time for live action was upon us.

Comment

Originally posted by hammer63 View Post
                    Uhhhh, negative Ghost Rider. This was the last time that dog went on hog patrol. Not very dependable in combat.

[ATTACH]854729[/ATTACH]

Now that's funny!

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                      Originally posted by Traildust View Post
                      Look at those eyes! Stone. Cold. Killer.
                      That collar looks familiar Hmmmm Haven't taken him hog hunting lately have you? And leave on a yellow 4 wheeler?

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                        That collar looks familiar Hmmmm Haven't taken him hog hunting lately have you? And leave on a yellow 4 wheeler?

Comment

I have some weird knack for getting caught up in the middle of crazy crap all the time. It happened growing up, happened in the military, an unbelievable amount of times in law enforcement, and its a pretty regular occurrence at home and on TBH as well. In fact, im the talk of the neighborhood right now for challenging a tush hog of a neighborhood bully to a foot race last week. SHE wouldnt take me up on it. Now my poor wife is embarrassed to go outside. Its a constant flow of craziness in my life.
                          LOL...poor Mary!

Comment

Thank you for this! It's been a rough day and I needed a good laugh. Thanks again.

Comment

What till I see her next. Im going to ask her about this and get the scoop

I normally see her on fridays and she leaves the office

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                                What till I see her next. Im going to ask her about this and get the scoop

I normally see her on fridays and she leaves the office
                                Brace yourself. Its crazy

Comment

Working...
                                X