Favorite Fajita Marinade?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Favorite Fajita Marinade?

I'm not in Texas anymore and have the hankering for GOOD chicken fajitas. What are some good homemade marinade recipes that y'all have? No time to order Ragin Blaze, that will be my next move. Thanks, BigFoot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fiesta is pretty good.

Comment

Originally posted by Electrican View Post
      Fiesta is pretty good.

It's a Texas only thing apparently! Couldn't find it in Cali, VA, and now MS!

Comment

You can order the Fiesta fajita seasoning on their website. I Season chicken, beef, or pork with Fiesta & Tonys Charcher's.

Comment

Order anything from heb.com

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Comment

By far my favorite. It's great with both beef and chicken. I add extra lime juice and a little extra salt.

Comment

Originally posted by HoustonHunter View Post
              By far my favorite. It's great with both beef and chicken. I add extra lime juice and a little extra salt.

http://discussions.texasbowhunter.co...+fajita+recipe
              this.

best I've ever tried.

Comment

Van De Walle in San Antonio had a real good one but they got bought out or don't sell it or salsa anymore

Comment

Yea buddy this right here came across it a year ago and we've been having fajitas a lot more often

Comment

I must add: we use the heb homemade 1/2 flour 1/2 corn tortillas. Not all HEBs may carry these but all the ones around me do. They are life changing.

Comment

TBH's very own Cajun Blake. It's called Ragin Blaze! He will ship to your door.

Ragin Blaze, Cajun Seasonings with a Southwest Flare - Shrimp, Crawfish, Crab, Fajita and Chili seasonings shipped to your door. Made from only the freshest ingredients!

Oops just saw you already know about Blake just no time to order. That sir is some **** poor planning!

Comment

Yep! This my go to every time.

Comment

Best is a bold statement.... but this is the best!

Comment

Originally posted by BigFoot View Post
                            It's a Texas only thing apparently! Couldn't find it in Cali, VA, and now MS!

FIESTA!! Absolutely without a doubt the best fajita seasoning. Do whatever you have to! Get it! It makes the best fajitas known to man. Period.

Comment

Chipacabra

Comment

Working...
                              X