• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Los Tapatios
    Waxahachie,Tx

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Zanatas in Rockwall Tx. Wood oven pizzas, steaks to die for, fish second to none. Try it

Comment

Navajo grill in west ft worth. Great homestyle burgers, their onions rinds are good too.

Comment

Wurst Haus - Lake Jackson great beer selection and German style food. Over 100 craft beers on tap.

Comment

Several on main street in Goldthwaite. I would suggest none of them. Peabody's is okay. El Tapatio is also decent. Other than that it's the Dairy Queen are Mary's place on 183 south of Gwaite.
            Last edited by doghouse; 06-14-2017, 07:33 PM.

Comment

I really like El Chapparal in Helotes. Good place for some drinks and grub

Comment

Marble Falls probably be Super Taco.

Comment

I like downtown hall of fame in hutto... and in my home town coyote bluff for a dang good burger

Comment

Kyle has a Chic Fil A that's top notch! That's about it. Not much for home style food there.

Comment

Originally posted by parkchief100 View Post
                      I know that a lot of the green screen members travel from time to time, if not daily. It would be pretty neat to have a list of the best places to eat in your little part of the world. I will start it off. If you are ever in Rhome, Tx stop at the Giant Burger at the corner of Hwy 114 and 287. They make a good burger. Not much else in Rhome so I will pass it on to the next guy! Thanks for playing as I will use this thread to find places to eat while I'm traveling with work or the family. 123 and Go----
                      I passed right by the Giant Burger last week. Didn't really have time to stop then. Will make a mental note to try it out.

I'd suggest eating wherever the company safety guys suggest.

Comment

Originally posted by brysdad View Post
                        Kyle has a Chic Fil A that's top notch! That's about it. Not much for home style food there.
                        Los Vega used to have really good breakfast tacos. On the west side of 35 and 150. I moved and not really sure if they are still there.

Comment

Originally posted by boh347 View Post
                          Hmm no? Where it be? I'll have to try it love me some breakfast.

I don't know what road it's on. It's west of KD's. Type it in you navi.

Comment

Mansfield - "Our Place" for breakfast.

Comment

Originally posted by doghouse View Post
                              Several on main street in Goldthwaite. I would suggest none of them. Peabody's is okay. El Tapatio is also decent. Other than that it's the Dairy Queen are Mary's place on 183 south of Gwaite.
                              Peabodys been for sale forever, that could be a neat place if you dropped some cash into it.

Comment

Portland - Oyshi Sushi

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X