No announcement yet.

Meeting a murderer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes sadly enough I have. I look back and wish I could have done more to prevent it.

Good person just got caught up with the wrong crowd.

This is very interesting thread. Thanks Playa

Comment

Yup. Worked TDCJ in college and walked among them on a regular basis.

Interesting folks, they make a mean spread.

Comment

Yep went to school with him and ran around with some of the same crowd. Story is he and another guy broke into a couple of cars after leaving a bar and ended up getting in a fight over the money. He won the fight and the prize was 35 years in prison.

Comment

Several

Comment

My uncle killed my aunt, he is out of prison now but he is a weird dude and I don't have anything to do with him.
            I have another uncle who killed a man in a bar fight but was never charged, the guy pulled a knife and paid a heavy price.

Comment

Yep. In my ignorant youth I worked at a state hospital. Almost all the guys behind the fence ( maximum security ) were sent up for murder. Got some pretty good stories too, but most of them are too long to tell.

Comment

Yep, went to elementary & HS with Claude Wilkerson , watch him go from a kid to a full blown criminal. He lived on the next street over in Houston. At 15 he was carrying & started running with real bad guys. He had apt., @16 remember him inviting us over & had about 500 #'s of weed. One day he came over & wanted us to hold about 25 long guns that he stole always trouble being around or just knowing him. He would call our house .... Mom would tell we're not home

He later would be involved in jewelry robbery & murder of 3 that would land him on death row. But he would be released on a technical error, his parents would later leave Houston to start over. When he was release Claude found himself moving in with parents in Co.

Criminals never change last year he was involved in a first degree kidnapping, sexual assault, false imprisonment, and harboring a minor in Colorado. Hopefully this time he stays behind bars.

Comment

Man, its insane to me how some people can commit such wicked acts on another human. A few years ago, my wife's best friend was dating this monster of a guy. We only hung out together because he was dating our friend. A few months into their relationship, the guy ended up beating her 2 year old to death. It was sad. We couldn't tell either because the kid was always happy when we all went to dinner or hung out with mutual friends. It wasn't until after his death, our friend told us that he was always afraid to be alone with this guy. It's sad but I'm glad he's behind bars, where he belongs and he's lucky the cops got to him before I ever did.

Comment

One of the guys on my old deer lease killed a man with a hatchet about 20 years ago. He was straight-up deep east TX white trash so it really came as no surprise. I don't know how he lasted on our lease as long as he did (or how in the world he even got on).

Comment

Yes. We've got a laborer that works for us that apparently was imprisoned for murder way back when. I never knew until someone else told me about it. He is an extremely well-mannered, friendly guy. I didn't believe it at first. The only detail I know is that he was involved in a bar brawl that left one guy dead. Can't even imagine...

Comment

There was a guy who worked at the local tire shop here. He was a black guy named Ivory. He killed his first wife in 1977. He was sentenced to 5 years on that one, served a year and was paroled. He was always super nice to me, but folks always said he could get kind of crazy when he went to drinking.

Later on he ended up common law married to this crazy white lady. She was certifiable. She got to messing around with this spanish guy named Nacho. Ivory warned them they better quit, but they didn't listen to him. He comes home at 2-3 am and they are in the front yard. Events get fuzzy at that point, but Nacho stabs Ivory (not fatal), and Ivory grabs the tire tool out of the service truck. He beats Nacho to death with the tire tool and nearly does the same to the lady but she escapes inside and locks the door. Cops show up and Ivory is sitting in the lawn chair in the front yard. He will probably never make it out of prison again.

My neighbor owns the tire shop Ivory worked in for years and years.

Ivory was always real nice to me. He just had a switch that you didn't need to flip though.

A judge sentenced a Wellington man to 25 years in prison for beating a man to death with a tire iron. Ivory Lee Darton III, 58, pleaded guilty Monday to murder in the June 4 killing of Hinacio Cont…

Comment

Originally posted by Jethro View Post
                          There was a guy who worked at the local tire shop here. He was a black guy named Ivory. He killed his first wife in 1977. He was sentenced to 5 years on that one, served a year and was paroled. He was always super nice to me, but folks always said he could get kind of crazy when he went to drinking.

Later on he ended up common law married to this crazy white lady. She was certifiable. She got to messing around with this spanish guy named Nacho. Ivory warned them they better quit, but they didn't listen to him. He comes home at 2-3 am and they are in the front yard. Events get fuzzy at that point, but Nacho stabs Ivory (not fatal), and Ivory grabs the tire tool out of the service truck. He beats Nacho to death with the tire tool and nearly does the same to the lady but she escapes inside and locks the door. Cops show up and Ivory is sitting in the lawn chair in the front yard. He will probably never make it out of prison again.

My neighbor owns the tire shop Ivory worked in for years and years.

Ivory was always real nice to me. He just had a switch that you didn't need to flip though.

http://amarillo.com/news/local-news/...5-years-murder
                          A black guy named Ivory kills a Mexican guy named Nacho. You just can't make this stuff up bro!

Comment

^^^^

I know, right?

Comment

We were at a party that my dads coworker was having (I was about 14-15). At one point everyone went back inside except for me and one other guy. We probably talked for 20 or 30 minutes about random things. Seemed like a super nice guy with a good family. Later that night after everyone went home he killed his wife, MIL, two kids and himself. Still wonder exactly what happened to make him flip a switch.

Comment

I teach a couple of college classes in maximum security prisons. I tell people all the time, some of the nicest people you'll ever meet are murderers, rapists and child molesters. The smartest one I ever had was in his last semester of med school - drunken brawl and the other guy hit his head on concrete ad died. Another was a pillar of the community who murdered a couple members of his wife's family, execution style. Most of them though, were drug addled fools who did something extremely stupid somehow connected to their habit.

Comment

Working...
                                X