Recommend an air mattress

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Recommend an air mattress

Looking for an air mattress for camping. I have a cheap one from walmart and it loses air overnight. Looking for something that holds air and is comfortable. Head rest would be a plus.

Following this one.

Comment

Car camping or hiking?

1 person or a full size?

Comment

I recently bought an Intex brand at academy. It's a nice queen size & is one of the taller style about 20" in height. Has a built in electric pump you just plug in & hit the switch. I guess if the pump burns up then it's useless. Holds air better than most I've had. Most will to a certain extent as air temp changes

Comment

Originally posted by StrayDog View Post
          Car camping or hiking?

1 person or a full size?
          Full size. Car camping. Got all the backpacking gear, had two kids, so it's a whole new game now. I do not want one of those 18" thick ones from costco. I think those are more guest beds, but I do want something comfortable and holds air. Needs to be a good experience for the wife and kids.

Comment

Originally posted by HogHunter34 View Post
            I recently bought an Intex brand at academy. It's a nice queen size & is one of the taller style about 20" in height. Has a built in electric pump you just plug in & hit the switch. I guess if the pump burns up then it's useless. Holds air better than most I've had. Most will to a certain extent as air temp changes
            Thanks, probably a bit too tall. Concerned about the kids rolling off at night.

Comment

Loom at getting a nice thick pad if your willing to drop the coin. Way more comfortable

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

For air mattress the intelex brand are nice lived on one last 4 months and spent a whole summer on one couple years ago

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I advise you read at the reviews about quite good inflatable beds. I think those articles are very interesting for you, reviews has pros and cons of each air mattress. I like Intex Comfort Plush Mid Rise Dura-Beam Airbed, you can buy it on Amazon.

Comment

I can recommend this one https://bestmattress.reviews/best-intex-air-mattress/ it inflates really quickly and is a good height, almost the same as a standard bed so you're not rolling on the floor, good for a small family. I had no problems with deflating but it's easy enough to just top it up if needed. It also deflates and packs up easily when you're done.

Comment

Working...
                    X