No announcement yet.

New Year Workout Accountability 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Back and bi's was a succes with about 20 mins of cardio mixed in.

Legs and shoulders tomorrow.

Tried a new prework (Legion Pulse) out today and I like the tingly feeling most give but this lacked in that however I felt like I was getting a insane pump throughout the work out.

Comment

^^^^^ Probably doesn't have Beta-Alanine^^^^^

Comment

Any runners in here?
        I try to run every other morning. Put in 4 miles this morning and just over half way through my run, right after the turnaround, I had to stop and back up a little ways to let a skunk cross the road. He emerged from the ditch about 5 yards in front of me - almost ruined by day!

Comment

Originally posted by Rack Ranch View Post
          ^^^^^ Probably doesn't have Beta-Alanine^^^^^
          Believe it does. Probably have to tinker with the dosage. It was also at 4:25 AM so I'm sure there was some tingling and I was basically just sleeping through it lol

Comment

Originally posted by DRettele View Post
            Any runners in here?
            I try to run every other morning. Put in 4 miles this morning and just over half way through my run, right after the turnaround, I had to stop and back up a little ways to let a skunk cross the road. He emerged from the ditch about 5 yards in front of me - almost ruined by day!
            I run a little, but I'm by no means a runner. A long run for me is 3 miles, and I only run a few months out of the year. I'm doing more cardio now than I normally do though, because there's an elk hunt in my future!!

Comment

Started the Bigger, leaner, stronger program about a month ago. I'm only about 5 lbs lighter but I'm down 3% in body fat and much stronger.

Comment

Originally posted by DRettele View Post
                Any runners in here?
                Hoping to get back into it in about 2-3 months.

Gained a ton of weight late in college and randomly decided to start working out one day and went and ran and somewhere along the way my shins said screw that!

Hopefully losing some weight will help remove these shin splits along with other things

Comment

Originally posted by CRM_95 View Post
                  I run a little, but I'm by no means a runner. A long run for me is 3 miles, and I only run a few months out of the year. I'm doing more cardio now than I normally do though, because there's an elk hunt in my future!!
                  Awesome goal to work towards! That is on my bucket list!

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
                    Hoping to get back into it in about 2-3 months.

Gained a ton of weight late in college and randomly decided to start working out one day and went and ran and somewhere along the way my shins said screw that!

Hopefully losing some weight will help remove these shin splits along with other things
                    I picked up running again about 5 years ago. I hadn't ran in years prior to that. It was real difficult getting back into running condition. I had to back off a bit and attack it at a slower rate that what I wanted to do. I started riding a bike for a few months and then switched back to running.

Comment

Leg workout today. Wasn't sure if I was gonna puke or pass out. Haven't pushed that hard in a while. DRettele, I haven't had anything big enough chasing me to have to run since I was a teenager. Lol. A friend of mine that I worked out with several years back put on a bunch of weight after he got married. He started running and lost a lot of weight in about 3 months. He runs local 5k and other marathons and loves it.

Comment

Well 4:30 came to early this morning so leg workout out this evening it is lol

Comment

I didn't make it either....

had an early morning meeting so i slept in a little. That storm sure helped!

Comment

Off to the gym now....chest, biceps and calves today. Monday was the first time I had done legs in nearly a month......I can barely walk today lol.

Comment

Back today. Still increasing weight, think I've about found my zone. Got some spring hand grip exercise things (not really sure what they're called) and been doing isolated wrist curls, forward and reverse, this week. Hoping this will make the tennis elbow better. I've done all the stretches, but time to build it back. Seems to be working, but it's only been 3 days.

Comment

Got 'er done today...

shoulders and biceps. Not my normal push/pull routine, but it felt good. Dumbbell shoulder press/dumbbell bicep curls, seated lateral raises/barbell curls, clean and press/hammer curls, rear delt cable pulls/preacher curls, hanging leg raises.

Tomorrow is triceps and legs. Yay.

Comment

Working...
                                X