No announcement yet.

Steel Buildings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chance, My FIL had Bradbury Builders build him one in Killeen. They have an add in the Thrifty Nickel. 30x40x10 for 11649.00 there number is 888-556-2967

Comment

Yes, that should be slab included. Mueller has kit buildings for $6300, 30x40x12 with one opening for overhead door. Door not included. Slab should be around $5.00 per sq ft, depending on price down there, amount of rock, ect.

Price for building kits do not include doors, windows or insulation.

Hope that helps.

Comment

I will post some new pics this weekend of the 30X40 building that we have made.. We still have not finished it, havenot had time. THe size is excellent. THe rooms have enough room for a queen size bed and dresser each, the den has a large sectional couch fireplace, kitchen table and kithen. THe bathroom is plenty of space. And when we finish the loft it will give us another 225 sqft to work with, possible putting some bunk beds and an area for the kids. The garage is large enough to put alot of crap in. I could put a tractor in it but i have already filled it. I am going out to abilene this weekend to run some more wires and get everything ready to start putting the entire wallboard up around turkey season. I highly recommend the size. Pics will come monday of what we have done so far. For everything that we have up there right now including labor and the slab is around $25K.

Comment

great pics.. were do you clean the deer at?

Comment

true aim,

i am a welder for a metal mart fab shop in east texas. we can pretty much build what you want and how you want it. we have a couple of crews that erect the buildings or you can do it yourself. if you have any specific questions or would like to contact one of our engineers PM me and i'll send you the contact info, or try to best answer your questions! if it matters and i were buying a metal building package, i wouldn't hesitate buying one from metal mart. another tip is to figure out what size you need and watch the papers, b/c they run some good deals sometimes.

Comment

Great thread! Next spring we will be building and I am gonna need to get one installed also. I learned that the neighborhood is mandating that all storage/steel building match the home so it might cost a little more to brick the front and color coordinate. I've learned alot from this thread though.

Comment

Working...
              X