Gauging interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gauging interest

So I'm still really bummed the trad hunt/shoot at Big Oak was lost. I'm also envious of the fellas going on the trad hog hunt.

I've seen a couple of others express interest in the trad hog hunt if there were openings. I've also heard from another member who would be interested in being part of a trad group to do a pig hunt.

So I'm wondering if we can put together a group of six to twelve folks to do a weekend of pig shooting traditional style.

Sent from my SM-J710MN using Tapatalk

Depending on the cost/person, i would be game. I was just out shooting some and was dreaming of drawing first blood with the recurve.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by bloodstick View Post
      Depending on the cost/person, i would be game. I was just out shooting some and was dreaming of drawing first blood with the recurve.

I'm confused, what are you game for... or gauging interest for? did I miss something?

Comment

Originally posted by SwampRabbit View Post
        I'm confused, what are you game for... or gauging interest for? did I miss something?

Gary is asking if anyone is interested to put a small group together for a hog hunt. I said I’m game (read, i’m interested)

Comment

Originally posted by bloodstick View Post
          Gary is asking if anyone is interested to put a small group together for a hog hunt. I said I’m game (read, i’m interested)

Oops, betrayed by my ignore list and this new tapatalk update that made it look like you started the thread.

For the record, I am not interested

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Comment

Dang. Sorry I made your ignore list. I worked hard to do that but it's a bitter sweet thing.

Comment

Yes, sir! Interested.

Comment

I'm ready !

Comment

I would say just show up to the house, but i lost the property next door[emoji45]. Had more hogs than you could shake a stick at

Comment

when and where?

Comment

I would be interested "IF" I wasn't a poor boy.

Go for it. There's always interest in hunting, especially a gathering of friends for a hunt.

I learned something - This forum has an ignore feature.
                      OK, OK. I already knew it, but I can't recall ever using it on anyone anywhere , although I have been tempted a few times.

Rick

Comment

I also would be interested.

Comment

I hadn't picked a place. If there were enough interested trad hunters we can find a place I'm sure.

Sent from my SM-J710MN using Tapatalk

Comment

I’d be interested. I’ll send you a PM.

Comment

I don't have anybody on an ignore list. At least on the forum. I may have some selective hearing here at the house.

Comment

Working...
                              X