Seth Conrad Rich

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seth Conrad Rich

Google the name my friends.If this is out of bounds,Mods please remove.
    I did a search and there were no matches on TBH.

Probably needs to be Politics and Currents Event forum....but it's all over the news (except the liberal media).

WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange strongly implied that a murdered Democratic National Committee staffer was the source of a trove of damaging emails the rogue website posted just days before the party's convention.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
      Probably needs to be Politics and Currents Event forum....but it's all over the news (except the liberal media).

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016...ks-source.html
      Perhaps the Mods can move this.But we talk Politics around our campfire at the deer lease.Thanks and have a great day!

Comment

Same here....but they created the separate forum to keep the useless arguing out of the campfire so those that don't want to see it don't have to.

Comment

You can't write a better movie script than what is playing out right before our eyes. The corruption of Obama, Hillary and the DNC is unbelievable. Heck Washington for that matter. Scary times my friends

Comment

It does not matter if you are shot 27 times or a dumbell drops on your neck! Stone cold dead!

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
              You can't write a better movie script than what is playing out right before our eyes. The corruption of Obama, Hillary and the DNC is unbelievable. Heck Washington for that matter. Scary times my friends
              The scariest part is the the RNC wants Hillary to get elected.... No other reason for what's going on.

Comment

Originally posted by 12RingKing View Post
                The scariest part is the the RNC wants Hillary to get elected.... No other reason for what's going on.
                That's because its all about globalization!! Why do you thing Goldman Sachs backs both party candidates. Look at the Obama and Romney election year..Hillary and Ted Cruz.....all globalist

Comment

Originally posted by 12RingKing View Post
                  Yep there is no longer two parties just one. The America people have been hood winked.

Comment

Rumor is the RNC wants to throw in the towel ,if the DNC will give us the pick of the vacant seat on the supreme court! Can you hear the next Revolution?

Comment

I would like Chew's opinion if Mr. Rich was shot 27 times for robbery........and his watch,wallet ,and money was NOT taken? Bobby what do you say?

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                        Same here....but they created the separate forum to keep the useless arguing out of the campfire so those that don't want to see it don't have to.
                        To create a "safe space" lol.

Comment

Originally posted by ArrowHead View Post
                          I would like Chew's opinion if Mr. Rich was shot 27 times for robbery........and his watch,wallet ,and money was NOT taken? Bobby what do you say?
                          27 times? I thought he was shot something like 4 times?

Comment

27? Wow. That's the worst suicide I've ever heard about.

He was 27 years old...maybe that's where the mix-up came from.
                            Last edited by Chew; 08-10-2016, 02:23 PM.

Comment

Working...
                            X