Best Ground Blind ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best Ground Blind ?

Would like y'alls opinions on the ground blind that gives you the most bang for your buck (no pun intended) for hunting with a longbow ?
    Durability, Room, Waterproof, etc...?

Thanks for any info !

I've got a Hidden Hunter blind and have no problems shooting my longbow or recurve.
    Simple setup.
    I'm not a fan of sitting in pop up blinds but I realize they are necessary in some situations.
    If you have any questions about the Hidden Hunter just let me know.

Comment

I also asked the same question just a few weeks ago. I settled on the Big Mike by Barronet. I went with the "Super Tough" version which is more expensive but has heavier fabric and poles. I have been shooting out of it in the backyard and so far I really like it. At 7' tall, you will have plenty of headroom for your longbow.

Comment

^^^
        Barronett is absolutely one of the best bangs for your buck. Big and roomy and easy on the wallet.

Comment

I had two Primos Groundmax Predators which were very serviceable for under $200 each.

Then I went for an Ameristep which Academy had a sale on. Now I know why it was on sale - can hardly get to full draw inside without brushing the top or a side.

Comment

ASAT blind

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
              I also asked the same question just a few weeks ago. I settled on the Big Mike by Barronet. I went with the "Super Tough" version which is more expensive but has heavier fabric and poles. I have been shooting out of it in the backyard and so far I really like it. At 7' tall, you will have plenty of headroom for your longbow.
              ^^^good to hear it was tall enough! I got the regular ones, they are well built too.

Comment

I like plywood blinds. 6' wide 7 ' high in front 7' long and 5' high in back. Built to be lifted with front end loader and moved where you like. Holds sent good and room for two if need be. Not as hot as the tents.
                Last edited by Selfbowman; 08-14-2015, 09:00 AM.

Comment

Great stuff guys. Thanks !

Comment

I made Derrick Blinds, I have one 10' one 12' and one 14ft
                    I am off the ground, Trees are not tall enough at my ranch

Comment

I have an ameristep bone collector 4 man pop up. we found it on Craigslist for $60. It was new in the box and I like it a lot!

Comment

Working...
                      X