Pet House Project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pet House Project

Little project I wanted to do last year.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Thats really cool..the whole time I was trying to figure out what kinda pet you had lol

Comment

Originally posted by AZST_bowhunter View Post
      Thats really cool..the whole time I was trying to figure out what kinda pet you had lol
      Lol. He's come and gone. People bring me orphaned wild life all the time. I'll raise them up until they leave on their own. Our cat likes to use it now.

Comment

That's cool.

Comment

Thats good stuff, I need to build something for our cats. I brought a lob puppy home a few weeks ago and he has no fear and has started tackling the cats. He never bites them, just like to run into them lol.

Comment

Um... there's a possum in your house.

I'd love to do something like that for our cat. I could put her food bowl on top, too. I like it!

Comment

HA!

I was also scrolling thru the pics wonder what was gonna live on the porch, then inside and then possum!

Pretty cool

Comment

Great build, but aint no way ....

Comment

That is pretty cool, I dont think I have ever known anyone that has had a pet possum........

Comment

Originally posted by texan16 View Post
                    That is pretty cool, I dont think I have ever known anyone that has had a pet possum........
                    I've raised a bunch. They're really cool and gentle creatures. The instinctive gaping mouth is in their nature. That's what they do.

Comment

Originally posted by BowPro73 View Post
                      I've raised a bunch. They're really cool and gentle creatures. The instinctive gaping mouth is in their nature. That's what they do.

From Olan Mills
                      Attached Files

Comment

Inspiring!

Comment

Wait. A possum?

Comment

Originally posted by Dusty Britches View Post
                            Um... there's a possum in your house.

I'd love to do something like that for our cat. I could put her food bowl on top, too. I like it!
                            I used 1/4" plywood. Light, but sturdy. I carpeted the base with indoor/outdoor carpet from home depot and used 3M spray adhesive, #90 high strength, to glue the carpet and the tree moss. The house just sits on the carpeted base. The lid to the house is removeable. I tacked the big chunks of bark with a finish nailer and wood glue, filled in the seams with smaller bark strips. I filled in the thinner spots with tree moss, using the adhesive as well.

Comment

Cool!

Comment

Working...
                              X