No announcement yet.

NuStar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I will pm you my number. Call or text me if you have questions.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
      I will pm you my number. Call or text me if you have questions.

10/4 I have your number saved.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

League City, Santa Fe, and Friendswood have good schools.
        Santa Fe is building a nice new elementary school now.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
          You are going to have a long commute.
          I worked for Union Carbide in Texas City for 25 years. Commuted from Clear Lake. I liked it. AM you were able to ramp up for the day and PM you can decompress....and you are going contraflow on the traffic. And there are three ways to get to Texas City.... hwy 146,I 45, and Hwy 3. But going contraflow was the good thing,I planned on 30minutes drive each way...home to office.

Comment

Not bad until there are turnarounds and shut downs. From Kemah to Seabrook is about to get really bad with the new highway 146 widening project. It is best to be south of that area.

Comment

Congrats!!

Comment

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
                Congrats!!

Thanks brotha

Comment

Congrats Talon...Midstream has been good to me for nearly 20 years. As my PM stated to you I commute daily from just outside of Beaumont to Texas City and I'm close to your new job. If you need any help or advise just holler.

*And yes, good I/E guys are always in demand as someone was asking about.

Comment

Originally posted by Payne346 View Post
                    Congrats Talon...Midstream has been good to me for nearly 20 years. As my PM stated to you I commute daily from just outside of Beaumont to Texas City and I'm close to your new job. If you need any help or advise just holler.

*And yes, good I/E guys are always in demand as someone was asking about.

How far of a drive is that? Haha

Comment

1hr 40 mins in the morning (I get up early) and 1hr 50-2hrs in the evening depending on when I leave. 106 miles one-way.

Comment

Originally posted by Payne346 View Post
                        1hr 40 mins in the morning (I get up early) and 1hr 50-2hrs in the evening depending on when I leave. 106 miles one-way.
                        Why in the world don't you move or try and relocate as far as your job?

Comment

Working...
                        X