• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by super_dave View Post
    What plant
    BASF Freeport

Comment

Originally posted by super_dave View Post
      Do they need any I&E techs??

Just saw Oneok is hiring instrumentation techs as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Congrats, glad something finally worked out for you

Comment

Originally posted by fbchunter View Post
          Congrats, glad something finally worked out for you

Long process bubba. I tested for them back in February and had 3 separate interviews with them. Finally selected there candidates today!

Comment

Congratulations!

Comment

Congratulations on getting it [emoji106] and I hope its one that you enjoy showing up to everyday.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Comment

I deal with them on a regular basis. Practice driving kawasaki side x sides. They run up and down the road on them all day long. I don’t exactly see anyone busting their tails there when I am making my rounds.

Good place to gain some experience while applying with some of the neighbors like Valero and Marathon.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                  I deal with them on a regular basis. Practice driving kawasaki side x sides. They run up and down the road on them all day long. I don’t exactly see anyone busting their tails there when I am making my rounds.

Good place to gain some experience while applying with some of the neighbors like Valero and Marathon.

Texas City?

Comment

Yes. Texas City. I work next door for Marathon. NuStar stores various products for us. Also, our marine docks are next to NuStar. We do a lot of pipeline transfers to and from NuStar.

Comment

You are going to have a long commute.

Comment

NuStar

You are going to have a long commute.

I’m looking at places down here as we speak. Where do you recommend?

Comment

League City. Stay away from anything north of League City. Lot of road work is about to begin around Seabrook. 146 will be a nightmare. Everyone will be taking 45.

League City around 96/League City pkwy area. Lots of new homes going up. And, if you need an apartment for a while they have the nicer apartments in the area.

Comment

League City. Stay away from anything north of League City. Lot of road work is about to begin around Seabrook. 146 will be a nightmare. Everyone will be taking 45.

League City around 96/League City pkwy area. Lots of new homes going up. And, if you need an apartment for a while they have the nicer apartments in the area.

Thanks. Possibly looking at rent houses until I buy. I’ve been looking league city, Friendswood, Dickinson and Santa Fe

Comment

League City has you close to work, great food, shopping, fitness facilities, and just far enough away from the plants. 30 min to Houston, less than 30 to Galveston, and 15 min or less to Kenah. And, ten min to Cabelas abd Academy

Anything around Bucees on 96 is good.

Comment

League City has you close to work, great food, shopping, fitness facilities, and just far enough away from the plants. 30 min to Houston, less than 30 to Galveston, and 15 min or less to Kenah. And, ten min to Cabelas abd Academy

Anything around Bucees on 96 is good.

Got a 6 year old so school district is a big factor.

Comment

Working...
                                X