Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If its so bad - find a way to make it public...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hearing it everywhere....sounds like its going to be big. Also hearing a 2nd committee to potentially investigate the meuller investigation.

Comment

I'm thinkin' the lid is about to blow off this thing and the word "watergate" will be forever replaced with "Russiagate"...

Comment

DOJ request yhat the report not be releases to the public....

Comment

Jobs will be lost and jail time is coming for a lot of liberals.

Comment

Can you imagine if "SHE" would have been elected.. The American people would still be clueless to all of this, except for a few of us that is..

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
              Can you imagine if "SHE" would have been elected.. The American people would still be clueless to all of this, except for a few of us that is..
              Makes me sick to think about all the TBHers that would be calling us crazy tin foil hat wearing loonies.

But now that crap like this is coming out those guys have their heads buried so far in the sand it will never come out.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                Makes me sick to think about all the TBHers that would be calling us crazy tin foil hat wearing loonies.

But now that crap like this is coming out those guys have their heads buried so far in the sand it will never come out.
                I hear you but it doesn't bother me to much.... I have my own reasons why I dont trust our government. Have'nt in a very long time and never will again.. DC is one huge conspiracy against the citizens of this country.. You know it and I know it as do many others.. How anyone can not see it is hard to believe but that's their problem..
                Besides now we know who the koolaid drinkers are... But you are correct. CRICKETS!!!!

Don't forget to watch the series WACO..
                Last edited by PondPopper; 01-25-2018, 05:42 AM.

Comment

The amount and level of corruption and cover up is scary and unacceptable.

We the people deserve to see the memo. If for no other reason be able to hear the BS answers to why debunk the irregularities.

Comment

At least now maybe, some on this site can stop wondering who "They" are.

Comment

Well at least they found the "missing" texts.

The DOJ IG Michael Horowitz said Thursday that he has found the missing text messages between FBI officials Peter Strzok and Lisa Page.

Comment

Beat me to it:

The Department of Justice has recovered missing text messages between anti-Trump FBI officials Peter Strzok and Lisa Page, the DOJ’s inspector general said Thursday.

Comment

Missing my ***.

FBI couldn't possibly find them, DOJ ordered to investigate finds them in a couple of days. OK FBI, lying much?

Comment

Headlines now say ....they plan to ignore the DOJ request and release

Republicans appear to be proceeding with the release of a much-hyped memo that purportedly reveals government surveillance abuse -- despite Justice Department officials describing such a move as “extraordinarily reckless.”

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                              Headlines now say ....they plan to ignore the DOJ request and release

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018...oj-rebuke.html
                              "Dear Mr. Chairman trying to be right by the American people,

It would be unprecedented to release a memo accusing an agency of improper and illegal abuses of power without first letting that agency review the memo before it's released.

Signed,

someone probably neck deep in this myself"

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                                The tree of liberty must be.......
                                The LWL's are not going to give up their control of the federal work force, there's going to be a fight.

Comment

Working...
                                X