Rockets Choke

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rtp View Post
    If the Rockets choked, what is it that the Spurs and Mavs did this year? Going to need a word for that.
    Dont care a bit about Dallas BB but Spurs are in a rebuild year with 2 number one draft pics this year. Never once did I think we would get past 1st round. Been a season ticket holder for 23 years now and the other TH's felt the same.

Comment

As the ownerFertitti said, "we got our azzes kicked at home...…….unacceptable!"

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
        He would just miss..
        Dude is highly overrated!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Marco View Post
          Dont care a bit about Dallas BB but Spurs are in a rebuild year with 2 number one draft pics this year. Never once did I think we would get past 1st round. Been a season ticket holder for 23 years now and the other TH's felt the same.
          2 first round picks. There is only one #1 pic and it wont be the Spurs.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Encinal View Post
            So 28.6% isn’t “like 30%” what are you a trump fact checker in your spare time?
            LoL
            That 1.5% was the difference in a few games
            Shoot 40 shots a night and that could be 5 - 6 points

Comment

Originally posted by Pedernal View Post
              Neither a Spurs nor a Rockets fan here. WTH does it matter what a series between the two teams would turn out like. The end goal is to win a championship which only one team in the leauge does per year.

As has been mentioned, team ball will beat isolation type play just about 90% of the time. Additionally, all the contact that Harden initiates by swinging his arms and/or legs at defenders isn't called the same way in the playoffs as it is in the regular season. Personally, I don't like the calls in the regular season but the calls need to be the same in the playoffs.
              Oakland plays iso ball as well
              They just happen to have better players and be better at it than any other team

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
                They started playing iso with KG and played team ball with him out. They have won both ways but I bet they play more team ball if KG remains out.

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
                  Harden has a 40% usage rate.... on a team with a hall of fame point guard... that isn’t him.

It’s not even close.

The reason the warriors won this last game was the ability to adjust to the trap and make a 2nd, 3rd or 4th pass.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                    The Spurs took a higher seeded team(than Houston) to a game 7. Try using facts instead of your opinion. Weak smack.

Weak?
                    Weak is not making it out off the first round....
                    You sound like an aggy with all that moral victory crap...
                    Woo Hoo, we lost in the first round, but we took them to 7 games! Lmao!

Comment

Originally posted by Rubi513 View Post
                      Weak?
                      Spurs overperformed.

Rockets underperformed.

Doesn’t mean spurs are better than rockets.

Means rockets are a disappointment and Spurs aren’t.

Comment

Originally posted by Encinal View Post
                        Spurs overperformed.

Rockets underperformed.

Doesn’t mean spurs are better than rockets.

Means rockets are a disappointment and Spurs aren’t.
                        Lol! O.k...
                        Basketball season is over...It just ended earlier for the Spurs.
                        Stros up 10-3 in the 6th!

Comment

This series we had an opportunity (Durant hurt & Curry not playing his best) that we didn't have previously and we couldn't use it to our advantage.

Comment

Harden is a joke. The nba should really be concerned that a player can use its officials to affect the game to that extent. It’s a vastly over officiated game anyway, he makes it worse. I don’t think you can win a title with that assclown.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Rubi513 View Post
                              Weak?

Look up. There it is. Over your head.

You said the Rockets would destroy the Spurs. I merely pointed out that it probably wouldn't go that way as the Spurs had taken a higher seed to 7 games.

No moral victory. Im not really into the Spurs anymore. I hat Pops libtard ***.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                                Harden is a joke. The nba should really be concerned that a player can use its officials to affect the game to that extent. It’s a vastly over officiated game anyway, he makes it worse. I don’t think you can win a title with that assclown.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                That “joke” should win the mvp award again this year...

Comment

Working...
                                X