• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
      It was live at the time it was snap shotted
      Sorry...forgot the

Comment

Guess I'll be prepping some items around the house this evening so they don't grow wings and fly.

Trampoline, chairs, tables, hummingbird feeders, trash cans, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Tmag View Post
          Guess I'll be prepping some items around the house this evening so they don't grow wings and fly.

Trampoline, chairs, tables, hummingbird feeders, trash cans, etc.
          I really don't think we'll see any big winds around here. It seems pretty weak and disorganized from what I can see. I just hope to get a couple inches of rain out of it... 5-6" would be even better. It looks like most of the rain is well to the east of this system or am I wrong?

Comment

Originally posted by Pineywoods View Post
            I really don't think we'll see any big winds around here. It seems pretty weak and disorganized from what I can see. I just hope to get a couple inches of rain out of it... 5-6" would be even better. It looks like most of the rain is well to the east of this system or am I wrong?
            You are correct, most of the precip is off the NE quadrant, however, the Houston area to the east could see some gusty winds to 50-60 mph in heavier bands but its nothing to get too concerned about that I can see. Im definitely shutting down my sprinklers! Bout as far as my storm prep goes![emoji1]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

Supposed to be in Lake Charles Thursday thru Saturday...looks like we should stay home?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

C-R-A-P. Bet I get stuck in Newark airport tomorrow night.[emoji849]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

So what I don't get is if the storm makes landfall early Thursday (like 1:00am I think), and it is supposed to be well into Tenneseee by Friday, why does Lufkin still have 80-100% chance of rain Friday and Saturday. That puts a kink in my plans this weekend

Comment

What's the opinions on where this next storm will end up? I know it's still way down there but do yall think it keeps heading westerly or eventually gets drawn northward past the Yucatan and into the gulf?

Comment

Originally posted by Pineywoods View Post
                      What's the opinions on where this next storm will end up? I know it's still way down there but do yall think it keeps heading westerly or eventually gets drawn northward past the Yucatan and into the gulf?
                      Looks like former TS Brett is dissipating. Possibility of future developement down the road if the remnants get into more favorable conditions. Until then Im signing off...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

How is New Orleans looking for Friday? Wife and I fly out at 4 Friday afternoon to NO.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Tropical weather and Atlantic hurricane information, analysis, and forecasts by Levi Cowan.

Comment

I am in Bridge City and as we came home tonight, around 9:15, there were many people filling san****s at the local precinct office. It looks like maybe 4-6" of rain in our area but people around here are preparing for a Hurricane. The media is really sensationalizing this first storm of the season. I heard Jim Cantore was in the Lake Charles/Cameron area today.

Comment

Guess I gotta make a decision tmrw morning. I'm in Conroe now and supposed to end up in Port Arthur tomorrow late afternoon and then staying back in Winnie. Should I stay or shag it back to the hill country?

Comment

Reckon This One Will Sniff The Gulf?

Originally posted by Mtltx View Post
                                Guess I gotta make a decision tmrw morning. I'm in Conroe now and supposed to end up in Port Arthur tomorrow late afternoon and then staying back in Winnie. Should I stay or shag it back to the hill country?

You'll be fine in Winnie. Hell hit me up I'll meet ya for a beer at Al-t's if I'm not stuck at work.

Comment

Working...
                                X