Gall Darn @&($!%^(&%#@! phone....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
    Android.....never had a problem with any of them.
    Son of a gun....I can say the same about my Iphones too. What a coincidence..

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
      Maybe.....but I have several friends and seen several post on here about your beloved iphone taking a crap! A quick search will verify that

Comment

Same here Smart...not updating can cause ID 10T errors too.

Comment

Maybe.....but I have several friends and seen several post on here about your beloved iphone taking a crap! A quick search will verify that

Man...so Android has never had any problems ever?..

Comment

I'd rather have my phone crash than catch on fire like some androids were doing a few months ago.[emoji33]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Raider4044 View Post
              I'd rather have my phone crash than catch on fire like some androids were doing a few months ago.[emoji33]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So Androids DO have problems?.....

Comment

Android is a software....not a brand of phone. With a bunch of companies making phones that use the Android OS, there's bound to be problems.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                  Android is a software....not a brand of phone. With a bunch of companies making phones that use the Android OS, there's bound to be problems.
                  I'm aware of that...I use it as a blanket name like Kleenex for "other than Iphone".....but thanks..

Comment

All of them are junk bring back the bag phones !

Comment

I'm sure they have.....maybe just not as much as the iphones.......or maybe it's just the iphone users!

Comment

I'm aware of that...I use it as a blanket name like Kleenex for "other than Iphone".....but thanks..
                        Ok. You're welcome. Iphone is a brand so I just wanted to make sure those without your expertise knew that maybe Motorola or LG or a specific brand may have had problems.

Comment

I'm sure they have.....maybe just not as much as the iphones.......or maybe it's just the iphone users!
                          My wife and daughter are loyal to iphones but when they see me using my phone like a thumb drive without having to deal with the iTunes mess you can see the wheels turning in their heads.

Comment

I dumped IPhone about 4 years ago for this exact problem I was having. Got tired of it locking up all the time. Went with an android and couldn't be happier about the move.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                              My wife and daughter are loyal to iphones but when they see me using my phone like a thumb drive without having to deal with the iTunes mess you can see the wheels turning in their heads.
                              I had one of the first iphones when they came out. Once I switched to the android.....no turning back for me! Now I can't even operate an iphone.

I know a lot of yankee's and city slickers love their iphones

Comment

I had one of the first iphones when they came out. Once I switched to the android.....no turning back for me! Now I can't even operate an iphone.

I know a lot of yankee's and city slickers love their iphones

you can purchase this ^^^^ iPhone case at johnwayneiscoolerthanyou.com

Comment

Working...
                                X