No announcement yet.

Obama still at work?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Id get on the phone with S Korea and let them know they can do business with private citizen Obama or the USA, if its the former we withdraw all our support. Id put Obama under arrest for interfering with US policy and then tweet the whole thing out so the rest of the world knows.

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
      Id get on the phone with S Korea and let them know they can do business with private citizen Obama or the USA, if its the former we withdraw all our support. Id put Obama under arrest for interfering with US policy and then tweet the whole thing out so the rest of the world knows.
      It would take some arm twisting because most of the World leaders adore Obama. Not out of respect for his stoic leadership but to the contrary. He is moldable and weak which our allies and enemies find convenient. Unfortunately for them, he is no longer in power. YAY!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bazo View Post
        Liberal swords are made of licorice.
        fify

Comment

I wonder if Obummer has registered as a foreign agent like Manafourt and Flynn were suppose to do?

Comment

Originally posted by Livin'2hunt View Post
            It would take some arm twisting because most of the World leaders adore Obama. Not out of respect for his stoic leadership but to the contrary. He is moldable and weak which our allies and enemies find convenient. Unfortunately for them, he is no longer in power. YAY!!
            They'll disown Obama if Trump threatens to shut off the money train. Which he should do anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
              They'll disown Obama if Trump threatens to shut off the money train. Which he should do anyway.
              I firmly agree. However, you and I know that will not happen. Trump is already a pariah. If he slams the door shut on boat loads of electronics and useless trinkets, the uninformed masses will throw snot bubble fits to get their junk flowing again. They don't care whom it harms or why. Trump would graduate into the venom spewing, spawn of Satan if he did that. I'd still be good with it.

Comment

Working...
              X