Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kubota or John Deere

which is the better tractor? It will be a 4WD

looking at getting the Kubota L3301 or the L3901 or the John Deere 3033R or the 3038E.

mostly will be doing shredding, small food plots, and some hauling dirt and rocks. what do y'all prefer?

For that size tractor, Kubota all the way.

Comment

Like my 60 horse Kubota

Comment

I've been told its like Microsoft or apple just depends on what you prefer.

Comment

Kubota, had a 97 and now a 2014 both 70hp, no problems.

Comment

Kubota

Comment

Kubota will have a Kubota engine, the John Deere will be a Yanmar engine.

Comment

Kubota

Comment

That size, Kubota

Comment

Thats kinda what I'm leaning towards. They have a good package deals from what I'm seeing.

Comment

Hard to beat the small Kubotas. I needed something bigger when I bought our farm so went with John Deere... Would do the same thing again... Really can't go wrong with either, though I must admit to bein' partial to John Deer Green...

Comment

Orange

Comment

Get the Kubota. Go bigger, get something around 45hp, you’ll thank me later.

Comment

Originally posted by Shinesintx View Post
                            Get the Kubota. Go bigger, get something around 45hp, you’ll thank me later.
                            I have 60 acres lots of valleys and creeks 3/4 super thick the other 1/4 field have paths cut around the the stuff for fencing. you thing 45 might be to big or no?

Comment

Never had a John Deere, but been very pleased with my Kubota 32 hp tractor. small farm and does all I want it to do. Get the hydrostatic transmission.

Comment

Working...
                              X