X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3 0r 4

Comment

Comment

I think 4.5. Just my opinion but my reasons are : beginning to develop a chest / brisket. Every so slight belly. His back is not swayed in any fashion and his body just looks full.
        I think next year his antlers probably will have a just slightly more mass but most likely an 8 pt for life.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by rackhunter View Post
            I'm glad some of these fellas are not hunting my ranch lol
            I was just thinking the same thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Low Fence View Post
              I’d feel comfortable calling him 4.5 and would believe older if told so. Nice buck!
              This.

Comment

Thanks guys I was thinking 4.5 >5

Comment

9+

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

To me he's a perfect example of a middle aged buck... built like a racehorse... good muscle tone, body is fully developed and in his physical prime... He needs at least 2 more years to show what he's got... Beautiful frame, but a little weak on brows...

Comment

Comment

Lots of aging gurus on this thread.. How old is this one?
                        Attached Files

Comment

Not a guru master deer ager but he looks young maybe 2?

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
                            Lots of aging gurus on this thread.. How old is this one?
                            Long legged, thin neck, but looks to be fairly thick thru the body.so Im gonna say 2.5 but wouldnt be surprised if he was a dang good 1.5. Either way he's the kind you want on your land.

Comment

I would like to see him in the daylight, face looks long and skinny. But the body looks almost emaciated. The flash and shadows throw me off on body. But I guess ancient.

Comment

To me the OP deer is pretty much a classic 5 year old in east tx. He may be four or six if i was guessing. Point is, its darn near impossible to nail it without history. About the best i can do is young, middle age, and old. Sometimes i miss that really bad too.

Comment

Working...
                                X