Scottish Rite Clay Shoot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scottish Rite Clay Shoot

Just curious if anyone else is going to the Scottish Rite Clay Shoot in San Angelo on October 14th!

Ill be there

Comment

Originally posted by Toddcaster View Post
      Ill be there
      Awesome! We have been going the past several years. Would love to meet anyone from the boards that's there!

Comment

I'm shooting the noon rotation. I missed last year but have shot it 2 years before. Should be fun. Food is always good and lots of gun giveaways.

Comment

Originally posted by Toddcaster View Post
          I'm shooting the noon rotation. I missed last year but have shot it 2 years before. Should be fun. Food is always good and lots of gun giveaways.
          We are shooting the morning rotation again this year. Leaves more time for drinkin afterwards. Me and another guy in our team both won shotguns last year

Comment

I'll be shooting the noon rotation with some guys from work...looking forward to it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Do they give the guns away in a random draw or by lewis class? I use to go years ago to this shoot and the Shannon Sportsmed shoot. I won several nice guns at the Shannon shoot but then they quit doing it lewis class and started random draw. I quit going after that.

Dave

Comment

I have to work all weekend and hate that I am missing it. I love that shoot and the food is always AMAZING!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by berettadave View Post
                  Do they give the guns away in a random draw or by lewis class? I use to go years ago to this shoot and the Shannon Sportsmed shoot. I won several nice guns at the Shannon shoot but then they quit doing it lewis class and started random draw. I quit going after that.

Dave
                  Drawings are random

Comment

I will have a team. Not sure yet if I will be shooting. I may not make it this year but normally go every year. Great event.

Comment

I will be there as well

Comment

Originally posted by berettadave View Post

Dave
                        its a random draw. they discontinued lewis class scoring for guns years ago. they will do lewis class for some random prizes. I received a shirt one year and a cooler a couple years ago.

Comment

Would still love to meet any of y'all that will be out there on Saturday. Just send me a PM!

Comment

I'm not going to make that one this year, but will be at the CBT Charities shoot at Windwalker on Thursday.

Comment

What about the Scottish wrong shoot?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X