Part 2-2019 Saltwater Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CodyWitt View Post
    Appreciate it y’all. Now to clean this boat. It’s covered in mud.
    Glad you made it out OK Cody, I guess that messed up getting on a big trout on your night wade.

It was great talking with you the other day.

Hogboy

Comment

Is there still a boat ramp at Rawlings down on the river or River Bend?
      Last edited by droebuck; 07-16-2019, 05:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by droebuck View Post
        Is there still a boat ramp at Rawlings down on the river or River Bend?
        There is still a ramp at Riverbend

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
          There is still a ramp at Riverbend
          10-4. Thanks Shane.

Comment

You can launch at Rawlings too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Trout are thick in Port Mansfield.
              They sure area and the red's too. Just got back Monday from a week long trip down there and it was epic. Norton Sand Eel Juniors in LSU lol...used three packs of them.

Comment

The harbor in Matagorda will only be super busy from like 5:00am to 7:00am. The rest of the time there will be folks coming and going but it won't be all that bad. Well, if you can drive your boat. The problem folks have is they can barely drive a boat, can't dock it worth a flip and adding a few other boaters wigs them all out.

At the same time if I didn't have to be on the water this weekend I wouldn't be on the water this weekend. It'll be all I can do to not have a major brain hemorrhage from all the stupidity that will be dropped on our poor little bay. I am guessing a minimum of 20 Blue Waves will cut off my drift, run over me, try to mark the spot I am fishing, etc. It should be a blast.

Comment

For those saying you can launch at Rawlings, you probably can but you need to know it's under new ownership. You might double check with the new folks before you drive down there. Jo Jo's in Palacios is now operating the bait camp. That just happened like yesterday or the day before.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
                    You can launch at Rawlings too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    10-4, thanks.

Comment

Oilman's tournament Saturday morning mayhem...

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

I’m hoping that they are all weighing in and then drinking under a tent all evening and I will have some shoreline to myself.

Comment

Hopefully all the Yahoo’s will be at the tourney and POC will be nice!

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
                            Hopefully all the Yahoo’s will be at the tourney and POC will be nice!
                            Haha. That’s what everybody else is thinking too. I’ve almost given up on weekends.

Comment

Absolute smash tonight. 5 man limit or solids, handful of reds and one 31” 9lb stud! East matty could be my new home! Pics if I could figure out how to upload!

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
                                Oilman's tournament Saturday morning mayhem...

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
                                Im sure the traffic is backed up half way to Wadworth with people waiting to launch.

Im lucky and have the ability to launch at chinquapin if I want to deal with the road.

Comment

Working...
                                X