Rio Ammo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rio Ammo

It was announced yesterday the new plant in Marshall was cutting back production due to low demand for shot gun shells. That site would turn to distribution and logistics. I guess they should make .22.

I hate to hear that. I have a sxs Winchester that I thought the firing spring pins were bad, but the "Winchester guru" at McBrides told me it was the primer. He put me onto Rio's and haven't had a problem since.

Comment

That's no good by far my favorite brand... Guess I need to go buy some cases just in case

Comment

Hate to hear this... that's been the only shotgun shells I have bought for the last 10 years.

Comment

Some of that is Rio's own doing, i know of several youth shooting groups who contacted them to try and set up youth group accounts and they refuse just told our group to purchasr through retailers. There competitors however were more than happy to set up with 4h and FFA clubs. There are a lot of youth shooting groups in the nation some other companies figured that out and have been grooming there relationships with the organizations.

Comment

Well....that's not good for my favorite 20 ga dove load.

Hopefully that's the part they keep.

Comment

Im pretty sure for about the last year or so they werent making much ammo. Has pretty much just been office people from my understanding.

Comment

Working...
              X