2017 F-250 who's bought one so far?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spearchunker View Post
    I bought mine 2 mo ago. I'm the odd ball that went with super cab. Lookimg for 3" front level now. Any suggestions?
    I am with you. I love the extended cab. I will admit it is too tight for any adult to be in the back of my 08. I k ow they have gotten bigger.

Comment

Anyone put a front leveling kit on a 250 short bed? Any before and after pics? What was price installed? Thanks

Comment

For those of you that ordered one, how long did it take to arrive? My salesman is telling me 6 weeks.

Comment

Suckered me in

Picked up my new ride late today, demo and they needed it gone so I helped them out.
          Attached Files

Comment

Great looking rig BRust.

Comment

Thanks DUKFVR

Comment

Good looking truck BRust. Mine is set up just like it, only a different color. I absolutely love this truck so far. I do wish I had the LED headlights but they aren't worth the $$$$ to me. I'll post up a pic on mine later.

Comment

f250

Originally posted by txwhitetail View Post
                  Anyone put a front leveling kit on a 250 short bed? Any before and after pics? What was price installed? Thanks
                  yes I leveled mine using the 2.5" ready lift with the trac bar relocation kit. Make sure you don't just buy the spacers alone of you will have quality issues, get the entire kit. Back sits about 3/4" higher but looks level. Ride was not changed at all, paid $650 out the door installed at B&C offroad in Pasadena, Tx. I have not put tires on it yet. I also removed the chrome running boards and replaced with amp research power running boards. If you want pics I can text some. 281-455-zero211

Comment

Looks like we think alike on the color. Picked mine up last week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Spray in Bed Liners

Yes sir, question for the Houston guys in I45 to 290 area. Didn't get a spray in bed liner due to the type the dealership was using. The type is very slick and stuff slides all over the place. Does anyone know of a bed liner place in the area with the attached type? This was in my 2011 F250 and nothing slide on this thing. Thanks for any help.
                      Attached Files

Comment

I was over in Georgia last week and went into a Ford dealership to have my oil changed. On their showroom floor they had a F150 Shelby GT. 750 horsepower.

Beautiful truck with a huge price tag. $101,000.

Needless to say I didn't buy it, but I did like the looks of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post
                          How did you hear about this? I haven't seen it anywhere on the googles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry just seeing this. It's a well known issue if you search any of the 17 forums. I just had a buddy get his replaced on his 17 250 Crew Short bed. Luckily I have the crew long bed, so I have the 48 gal tank that didn't have these issues.

Comment

Need some advice, wanting to level or up to 4" lift. Prices are all over the place!

My demands are ride quality is a must.

I am running 33s now and might go 35s later on.

Looking hard at ICON, but dang $$$$. Is it worth it? Im leery of cheap 400.00 level as well.

What have you done and whats the ride like guys?

Comment

I put a ready lift 2.5" level kit on mine. Will run 37's with the replacement bumper. I'm sticking with 35's but it looks a hell of a lot nicer

Comment

Originally posted by txtrophy85 View Post
                                I put a ready lift 2.5" level kit on mine. Will run 37's with the replacement bumper. I'm sticking with 35's but it looks a hell of a lot nicer

And the ride?

Comment

Working...
                                X