Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Neck View Post
      VP9

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Nice. I’m looking at the same

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

This one has been a long time coming, bought it from a TBHr months ago, had to fix a few issues and put a propper scope on it, I love it! It's a Smith and Wesson model 1700 LS in 243win. I grew up with the regular S&W 1500 chambered in .222 as my first deer rifle. When this one came in the classifieds I immediately loved it but resisted buying it for some reason, now I'm so glad I went ahead and got it! It's a freaking beautiful rifle!

Comment

Good lord that's something else. Mfg in Japan? How cool is that!

Comment

Dbl tap
            Last edited by 35remington; 01-26-2018, 02:21 PM.

Comment

Today’s a exspensive freaking day.

300 rum sendero
              257 Wby (APR custom)

Comment

Originally posted by 35remington View Post
                Good lord that's something else. Mfg in Japan? How cool is that!
                Yes sir, S&W had Howa make these rifles for a few years, the 1500 sold the most, they also had a 1500 deluxe with a nice monte carlo stock and then this one with upgraded checkering, the curved forestock and a detachable magazine. Crazy thing.. they only imported the 1700LS into the states for 1 year as far as I understand. It's an awesome rifle and if it shoots half as good as my .222, it'll be a hazard for does to step out in the open!

Comment

TC Encore pistol in .308

Comment

Originally posted by rosco11 View Post
                    This one has been a long time coming, bought it from a TBHr months ago, had to fix a few issues and put a propper scope on it, I love it! It's a Smith and Wesson model 1700 LS in 243win. I grew up with the regular S&W 1500 chambered in .222 as my first deer rifle. When this one came in the classifieds I immediately loved it but resisted buying it for some reason, now I'm so glad I went ahead and got it! It's a freaking beautiful rifle!
                    Very nice! I always wanted one of those 1500's but just never did drop the cash on one.

Comment

Nice guns in this thread!

Comment

Originally posted by SabreKiller View Post
                        Very nice! I always wanted one of those 1500's but just never did drop the cash on one.
                        Sweet man, the. 222 is a heck of a shooter, my niece got her first deer with it several years ago too! They come up for sale occasionally for a reasonable price. The howa 1500 and the Mossberg 1500 and the weatherby vanguard are all almost the exact same rifles.. fairly inexpensive and a lot of good shooting for what you pay!

Comment

I havent bought anything worthy of a pic lately, but did get rid of a few that I didnt use and picked up another G43, some old 22's to play with stock refinishing, built a semi-budget AR, and most recently bought a Yildiz single shot 410. Its a little goofy looking and is buttstock heavy, but is VERY light and almost folds in half. I "needed" an inexpensive squirell stick and Academy has them on sale for $99. Did ya know that 410 shells are $13/box?!

Ok, I'll share a pic... PSA stripped lower, CMMG lpk, CMC 3.5# curved, Magpul MOE plus grip, UTG A2 stock assembly, Aero nickle boron bcg, PSA complete upper with 18" 223 Wylde SS barrel, Aero 30mm UL mount, Millet 4-16x50. I was hoping it would like the heavier pills, but it loves 55-62gr!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

My newest addition.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Shockwave
                              Attached Files

Comment

Rem 700 6.5 Creemoor. Top one. The bottom one is my nephew's 308, same rifle.
                                This group was at 100 with a $20 box of Hornady Whitetail 129gr. I pulled the high shot. Wearing a Vortex Viper 6.5-20X50. Accidentally ordered the wrong reticle, BDC, so will eventually put this one on something else and get the same scope with mil for the 6.5

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk
                                Last edited by gatorgar; 02-05-2018, 08:05 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X