Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whats the worst thing you've ever caught from youe kids?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whats the worst thing you've ever caught from youe kids?

I'm finally recovered mostly from being sick for the last several days, it was a doozie. Woke up Saturday morning with small bumps on my hands and feet, like HFMD which my son had just had a week ago. Didn't think much of it at the time, took him to the mall to play since he was all better, and ate some food at the food court. Feeling a little dizzy and tired, so take a nap once he does when we get home. I'm thinking what we ate was off too, cause he wasa little off when he woke up, and after walking through the neighborhood together, he spat up a little bit that he must of puked a bit in his throat. He's fine afyer that. Well i start feeling nauseous, but can't tell if its sick nauseau or haven't eaten enough. Started getting a headache. By night time I've got a headache, muscles are cramped, and nausea comes and goes. Im supposed to pick my sister up at the airport, but her flight is delayed until 1:20am, so i sleep till 12:30. Wake up and feel a little better, but keep having burps like a sulfur pit. By the time i get my sister home, stomach is tightening and burps are worse. An hour later i wake up and it feels like someone filled my intestines with compressed air and glass shards, then statted tieing knots. I couldn't lay downand get clmfortable, walkig seemed to make it worse, i was miserable. There were a few moments i legitimately thought i might cry it hurt so bad lol. I've had food poisoning before but nothing like this. The nezt day im still burping and in pain but its not too bad as long as i sleep, so im pretty much unconcious and barely drinking water or eating crackers. Start having weird hallucinatory dreams that scared the heck outta me. Was supposed to go on an offshore fishing trip the nezt day, so got charged extra since i had to cancel within 24. Finally the next day im able to eat a little and drink more water, but its like my body is repulsed by eating anything. My back and neck were so tight i couldn't move my head and sinuses felt like they were filled with cement. I made myself get out and try to walk abit but i probably looked like a crack head stumbled into the sunlight for the first time, and it felt like it too. Yesterday i finally ate some real food and was able to drink plenty, but still exhausted from all the weight i lost in such a short time (6-7 lbs). Today went to work feeling fine but its like my senses are on overload from all the lights, colors and sounds. Like my brain is catching up with everything and is 3 seconds behind, and can't take in everyhing. Needless to say, has not been a fun few days lol. Missed out on sticking pigs at sqiggys due to my sister coming in, and couldnt go fishing with her because i got sick and turned into a brain dead ****.

So what's the worst thing you've potentially caught from your kid?

Caught an unexpected pitch with my groin once when my son was 5. Does that count?

Comment

Originally posted by txpitdog View Post
      Caught an unexpected pitch with my groin once when my son was 5. Does that count?
      Counts if you wanted more kids.

Comment

For 20 years my wife was the cashier in grade school cafeteria's. If kids get it, she's had it.

Comment

chicken pox

Comment

Hand Foot and Mouth from my son. It ended up being a bacterial infection in my mouth. All of the taste buds on my tongue got very big and fell off. Along with a sore throat from the fires of hell.....

Comment

Attitude

Comment

Roto virus. Kid got it at daycare. Brought it home to mama and I.

Comment

I got poison ivy once from treating my son that had poison ivy. I didn't know that could happen but I'm not all that bright.

Comment

I caught a desire to watch spongebob squarepants.

Comment

Mine gave me a good case of "poverty"!

Comment

Anxiety, I had to wait six weeks for the stitches to come out........

Comment

Lice

Comment

Scabies.

Comment

Originally posted by buzzbait View Post
                              Roto virus. Kid got it at daycare. Brought it home to mama and I.
                              X2 - several years ago, son brought it home from elementary school, he didn’t get it too bad, but for me it was a beast...like the OP said - lost about 6lbs in 24hrs losing fluids from yakking and diarrhea. Got the dry heaves so bad I think I pulled an abdominal muscle, which only added to the discomfort. Bad stuff!

Comment

Working...
                              X