No announcement yet.

Joe Rogan/David Goggins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've been listening to Joe Rogan for awhile now, also being in the military I knew about David Goggins. When I saw them two together...

Comment

Have become LESS of a fan of him of late... He has taken some things in some direction s I don't like at all.

Cam Hanes is cool, ill look for some of the ones with shockey. But renella and even cam at times have this hollier than though attitude and an unwillingness to listen or try things that rubs me the wrong way and causes devides in the hunting industry that are going to come back and bite us collectively ine the rear

Comment

Yea, Rinella is not a fan of canned hunts. He is more of a "fair chase" guy. But I think he does tons more positive for the hunting community than most "celebrities".

Comment

That was a good one, dude is for real.

I've listened to all the hunters he has on there (Rinella, Cam Hanes, Greentree, Warren, Duren). They are all good but after he has Rinella and Hanes on there 6 or 7 times it's just the same 3 hours over and over.

Been listening to more of his comedy buddies on there lately, Joey Diaz and Bryan Callen are funny but my favorite is Theo Von, he throws some great jokes and just says wild stuff and it usually passes over Joe's head.

Comment

He has a smoke in the studio today and she is apparently a big fisher and spear fisher

Comment

Originally posted by Rcole1310 View Post
              Rogan has like 3000 episodes. Anyone have any favorites episodes they could recommend for a newbie. I have ADHD so if I’m not hooked in the first 30 mins I’m out. LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              Joe Rogans best podcasts start out really slow. Just deal with it, because an hour in, you will be thankful you stuck with it.

I really liked the Sturgill Simpson interview, but the first 30 minutes or so I wanted to pull my hair out it was so boring.

Comment

Tagged for later

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post
                  Joe Rogans best podcasts start out really slow. Just deal with it, because an hour in, you will be thankful you stuck with it.

I really liked the Sturgill Simpson interview, but the first 30 minutes or so I wanted to pull my hair out it was so boring.
                  I was looking forward to this one but after 30 min I turned it off. Might have to go back and finish it if it is worth the boredom of the first portion.

Comment

Wow. That was powerful.

This is a good one too. Shortened version of JRE podcast.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oIrT1eHs1b0"]The Most Motivational Talk EVER! - David Goggins | DRIVEN | - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by RR 314 View Post
                      . . . or a sensitive man

Sooo a woman? [emoji16]

Comment

just listened to this - that dude is a bad a**. Thanks for the heads up, good stuff

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
                          He has a smoke in the studio today and she is apparently a big fisher and spear fisher
                          Valentine Thomas is no joke, she is bad *** in the water and a smoke show

Comment

Originally posted by wcg89 View Post
                            That was a good one, dude is for real.

I've listened to all the hunters he has on there (Rinella, Cam Hanes, Greentree, Warren, Duren). They are all good but after he has Rinella and Hanes on there 6 or 7 times it's just the same 3 hours over and over.

Been listening to more of his comedy buddies on there lately, Joey Diaz and Bryan Callen are funny but my favorite is Theo Von, he throws some great jokes and just says wild stuff and it usually passes over Joe's head.

X2 on the Theo Von, gotta love that guy

Comment

Goggins is BEAST

He completed seal training, ranger school, and air force tactical air controller training.

He is a certified B A

listen to Joe's interview with Jesse Itzler too. "Living with a seal" gives you an idea about how intense he is.

When i run and i get tired i replay David in my head telling me im weak! HAHA Keeps me going.

Comment

Originally posted by LWC View Post
                                Yea, Rinella is not a fan of canned hunts. He is more of a "fair chase" guy. But I think he does tons more positive for the hunting community than most "celebrities".
                                I won't argue that he does more than most "Celebrities"... I wouldn't throw rocks at him... but I'm frustrated with him a LOT, so I tend not to listen as much

His locked in stone ideas about what a "canned hunt" is just shows his 1.) unwillingness to try things outside his comfort zone. He will eat a monkey and a coyote but wont listen to argument that hunting might be different in different places. Cam Hanes doesn't talk as much because I'm 99% sure he has hunted big high fence in Africa... he understands fence doesn't mean canned, fence CAN mean canned, but as with everything there is a ton of it depends...

2.) His holier than though attitude makes him talk down to a LOT of the community... of ALL times of our history this is probably the most dangerous time for this kind of separation in our community to happen... He needs to realise this, take a look at who he is alienating and see what he can do to fix it. I think he would be shocked at how many guys who go on "western" hunts also hunt places he wouldn't deign to visit.

I'm gona have to listen to this JR with the Seal...

Comment

Working...
                                X