Joe Rogan/David Goggins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Joe Rogan/David Goggins

You know who David Goggins is? If not find out!!

I've become a pretty big podcast listener the last few years, starting with Florida State Football and leading to others.

It's awesome to me that Joe Rogan has gotten into bowhunting and become and advocate. When he has Cam Hanes on I always listen. The Ted Nugent one recently was pretty dang good.

That said if you have never heard of or listened, look up Joe Rogan Expirience with David Goggins on your next long road trip or something. That is a bad bad man. Was an over weight fella who became a Navy Seal, holds the world record in pull ups in a 24 hour period (4025), Ran 100 miles in 19 hours despite never running a marathon before, and hearing him talk will have you believing you can to. Just wanted to let the green screen know that if they have the time to check it out, give it a listen.

I was able to hear him via another podcast a few years ago. Very focused individual. Warning he drops the F bomb every other word.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Will be sure to listen on my way to Big Spring next week...thanks

Comment

I’ve listened to it twice, and STILL motivates me. What an incredible person...

Comment

Him and the jocko willink podcasts are incredible listens... i bought jockos audio book because of it.

Comment

Originally posted by hog_down View Post
            I’ve listened to it twice, and STILL motivates me. What an incredible person...
            I literally listened to it on the way home one day, got about half way done, went and ran 2 miles. Came home thinking I did enough, started listening again, got about 15 mins more and went and ran 2 more miles. Haha I couldn't stop he had me just wanting to keep going and going.

Was just listening to another and it reminded me I should tell some others about it.

Comment

Yeah that’s a good one.

Comment

Will do

I listen to most of the podcasts I follow while riding the tractor or mowing the yard

Comment

Joe is a pretty good dude, I was listening to his pod cast with Ron White this morning.

Comment

Joe is incredibly versed at lots of topics:

Politics
                    Conspiracy theory
                    Hunting
                    Comedy
                    MMA
                    Psychedelics and other drugs

Comment

Originally posted by 12RingKing View Post

Politics
                      Conspiracy theory
                      Hunting
                      Comedy
                      MMA
                      You forgot Profanity! Lol

Comment

Yeah he cusses a lot, but that doesn't bother me. Now if I was riding in the vehicle with a woman, well I probably wouldn't listen. lol

Comment

Just finished it on the drive back home and it’s a good one.

Joe is fairly opened minded and has a great range of people on his podcast. He is also a fan of some insane concepts to lol

Always interesting though

Comment

Originally posted by 12RingKing View Post

Politics
                            Conspiracy theory
                            Hunting
                            Comedy
                            MMA
                            Rogan 2020!

Comment

Rogan has like 3000 episodes. Anyone have any favorites episodes they could recommend for a newbie. I have ADHD so if I’m not hooked in the first 30 mins I’m out. LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X